Transform the communications world!
We’re proud (and excited!) to be transforming the global communications landscape through our Omnichannel Platform-as-a-Service (OPaaS).
- What’s my job title? Senior Analyst, Sales Commissions
- Where in the world? You can work remotely from the EU. We have a strong preference for someone based in the Netherlands, Spain, Portugal or the UK.
- Working hours? For this role, you will operate within wither the Central European Timezone (CET)
- What language(s) are required? Fluency in English
The Senior Analyst, Sales Commissions will be responsible for assisting with administering commission plans, processing payments, and performing sales analytics. This position will involve developing close partnerships with cross-functional teams, including but not limited to Sales Operations, Customer Support, Finance, HR, and IT.
What You’ll Do
- Execute incentive plans using commissions tool(s) to automate, where possible, commission calculation and payment
- Generate and distribute commission statements to all eligible employees and field any related questions
- Partner with cross-functional teams to support system, data or process needs that can drive revenue growth
- Collaborate with Finance, HR, Sales Ops and Business Applications teams to establish and ensure standards for commissions data quality (load, data hygiene, data integration)
- Provide support for quota and/or commission adjustments and relevant exceptions
- Analyze and prepare quarterly and annual reports/analytics that detail sales performance to assess the effectiveness of current incentive plans
- Streamline commissions process and manage execution of improvements
- Provide support to auditors for SOX commission process and testing
- Generate and maintain detailed documentation of policies and processes
What You’ll Bring
- 5+ years of experience in sales compensation administration
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, Accounting or related field;
- Experience in supporting a global sales team at a SaaS company
- Systems expertise: highly proficient with NetSuite, Salesforce, and MS Office applications, particularly Excel
What You’ll Gain
- All Remote environment
- Generous stock options for all Birds
- Opportunity to work abroad according to our internal policies
- Flexible working arrangements
- Home office set-up budget
- State-of-the-art work gear
- Contribution towards your utility costs
- The occasional company-wide and team events
- Learn from hundreds of the best minds in the business
- Collaborate with diverse colleagues Our amazing team works in close to 40 different locations with almost 50+ nationalities across the board!
Life at MessageBird
We call ourselves Birds! We work fast, grow fast, build fast and focus on impact. We’re go-getters, industry leaders and roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen kind of people. We’re smart, fast, and hungry. Our potential for growth is limitless.
Ready To Fly?
Our cloud communications solutions make it possible for over 30,000 businesses to instantly connect with billions of devices worldwide, allowing them to speak with their customers in the same ways they talk to their friends.
Wherever and however you do your best work – we’ve got you covered!
We’re proud to be an All Remote company nested in flexibility. Our unique and united culture is rooted in our team: a diverse flock of over 550+ Birds who represent 50+ nationalities and counting.
MessageBird is committed to fostering a fair and equal environment based on trust and mutual respect. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is paramount to our success and we are committed to building a team that represents a wide variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
Recruitment Privacy Statement: