Remember the last time you poured from a bottle of whisky or gin, or opened an ice cold bottle of beer after a hard day’s work, well it was probably made by us. We are O-I and we love that we make more glass containers than anyone in the world. O-I has more than a century of experience crafting pure, sustainable, brand-building glass packaging for many of the world’s best-known food and beverage brands. We are proud to provide high quality glass packaging for beer, wine, spirits, food, non-alcoholic beverages, cosmetics and pharmaceuticals.
With nearly 27.000 employees and an unparalleled footprint spanning almost 80 plants in 23 countries, O-I is a truly global maker of glass packaging. From engineering and manufacturing to brand development, design and innovation, we are dedicated to providing unique solutions to exceed our customers’ expectations and fuel consumers’ desire for glass
The Sr. Analyst, People & Culture Technology is responsible for supporting system & process optimization, governance, and adoption. The incumbent resolves system issues and provides guidance to end users. The role is involved in improving the P&C technology landscape and contributing to business process mapping for the People & Culture Department. This role is responsible for helping to drive continuous improvement across the P&C function.
The incumbent will be responsible to provide proactive project analysis and focus on process improvements. They will focus on developing key stakeholder relationships and working seamlessly across all levels and areas of the organization.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Support the implementation of the P&C functional technology roadmap by leading system implementations or enhancements and advising on process improvements
- Configure P&C Technologies for new processes and enhance system functionality and the employee experience
- Lead work with developers and stakeholders to ensure technical compatibility and that there is a match between solutions and organizational needs
- Participates in functional requirements gathering, testing and deploying solutions
- Solves issues directly or works with appropriate SMEs/vendors for issue resolution
- Provides user support through documentation, developing and facilitating training, and creating supporting materials
- Remains up to date on product developments
- Location: Virtual
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Significant experience in Excel, including advanced features
- SFX Accreditation preferred
- Strong creative, analytical and problem-solving skills required; take a practical approach to solving issues and gaining client agreement
- Be able to analyze complex problems and to deliver insightful, practical and sustainable solutions
- Excellent customer service focus and experience
- Ability to communicate effectively, both oral and written, with all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle multiple projects and work in multiple systems simultaneously
- Ability to respond with flexibility as organizational requirements and systems change
- Deep understanding of HR business processes and data; knowledge of payroll concepts and processes
Education And / Or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in IT, Business, Human Resources, or a related field
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience with ****SAP SuccessFactors**** Employee Central, Compensation, and Goals & Performance modules required
- Experience with SmartRecruiters, ServiceNow, and Enboarder is a plus
We are flexible in terms of your place of living. You can be based remotely in any location in which we have an entity.