From the start, we have seen unbelievable growth in community and usage on a global scale, empowering people and companies in 131 countries to build sustainable and reliable projects faster.
As a company, we’ve grown 156% in the last year from 92 to 236 employees, across 45+ countries. We secured our Series B funding of $47 million last year in the month of May, totalling to $58 million so far.
With that said, there’s plenty of room for personal career advancements. It might come faster than you think.
We are a fast growing team with a flat hierarchy. This means we promise you will have lots of autonomy and accessibility on meaty projects. Hopefully, this is your idea of career progression.
Many companies talk at length about their company, we will let the results speak for themselves.
Yes, we are fast-paced, and our team is passionate and driven to become the de facto standard in headless CMS. If you want to influence the future of Storyblok, and how businesses manage their content, join us.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU
You will be joining a growing company where you can contribute to many “firsts”. Plus these benefits:
- Monthly remote work stipend (home internet costs, electricity). Home office equipment package right at the start (laptop, keyboard, monitor…)
- Home office equipment upgrade (furniture, ear plugs …) or membership to a local co-working space after your onboarding
- Sick leave benefit, parental leave and 25 days of annual leave plus your local national holidays
- Personal development fund for courses, books, conferences, and material
- VSOP (Virtual Stock Option Plan)
- The annual international team-building trip, quarterly and monthly online get-togethers
- As a fully remote company, with work-life balance at its core, you’ll enjoy flexible schedules
- An international team that loves to have fun at work and works hard together to accomplish shared goals
As the Senior Manager of Storyblok’s Accounting Team, you’ll lead and oversee accounting for our Austrian and US entities, as well as any future entities. You’ll manage our ERP system, Netsuite, driving improvements and implementing efficient, automated processes. Your role includes cross team collaboration, as you will be our accounting expert within the company who streamlines finance processes and provides solutions or answers to team members about taxes,or accounting. Additionally, you’ll collaborate with senior management and external advisors to shape Storyblok’s tax strategy and roadmap.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Be the mastermind and owner of Netsuite.
- Oversee, monitor, and manage necessary classifications of financial transactions to provide the necessary data for analysis and the continuous development of our KPI’s within the FP&A team.
- Improve, automate, manage, and document all existing accounting processes.
- Develop and lead the implementation of new accounting processes with various tools, including bundles, integrations and suite apps in the Netsuite system.
- Be an inspiring manager who empowers and enables the accounting team.
- Work closely with the FP&A, remuneration, and commercial teams to ensure efficient processes.
- Be the accounting business partner for all Storyblok teams to answer all tax or accounting-related questions.
- Manage our external tax advisors or third-party services for accounting.
- Lead expansion projects from an accounting perspective – Open future Netsuite entities, do the tax assessment, adopt processes etc.
- Coordinate, analyze, and evaluate balance sheet accounts as part of accounts reconciliation.
- Support the transfer price documentation and process according to OECD standards.
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings.
- Ensure compliance with the accounting processes, reports, tax fillings, and requirements
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 5 years of experience as a global Accounting Team Manager
- Deep understanding and proven experience working with Netsuite
- Experience in building, developing, and empowering a team
- Experience with an international accounting setup
- Good knowledge of taxes and consolidation
- Experience with transfer prices
- Professional experience in a multinational organization with a basic understanding of global processes and transaction flow
- Experience in automation and finance IT landscape
- Strong affinity with technology and software as well as first ERP (enterprise resource planning) experience with Netsuite (SAP, Sage, BMD…)
- A detail-oriented person to manage well Storyblok tax processes
- International mindset and very good English language skills
- Good documentation skills
- Analytical mindset
- Ability to manage and coordinate a team
- IT savvy
- Ability to build strong relationships with relevant stakeholders
MENTAL, PHYSICAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL REQUIREMENTS
Remote (home) work opportunity or funded by Storyblok co-working space
Storyblok has a commitment to diversity and inclusion. We strive to create a hiring environment in which all people feel they are equally respected and valued, irrespective of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, age, religion, citizenship or any other characteristic.