We’re growing faster than ever and are on the lookout for a talented Account Executive
to join our team. We’ve proven airfocus is an up and coming industry leader without a single salesperson until this year. Now, with thousands of users from customers like Shopify or The Washington Post, it’s time to add fuel to the fire and scale up sales alongside our organic product-led growth!
As one of our first sales hires, you will be the driving force for accelerating our growth by partnering up with companies of all sizes to understand their product development philosophy and introducing them to our all-in-one product management platform.
You will work directly with the founders as a front line problem solver and you’ll work hands-on to evolve a sales system based around product and demos into something rock solid that scales.
If you are passionate about closing deals and looking for a strategic position where you can make a tremendous impact at a fast-growing startup, this is the right opportunity for you.
What you’ll do
- Manage all inbound leads for SMB and mid-market accounts.
- Achieve and consistently exceed pipeline and sales targets by converting free trials, marketing-qualified leads, or demo requests into paid customers.
- Master the product and guide buyers through their journey to learn how airfocus can positively impact their business.
- Liaise with customers with leads via email and LinkedIn and demo the platform via video calls.
- Work with your customer base to find ongoing problems and find ways to expand their account usage and deployment.
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to build and advance the new airfocus sales team.
- Identify customer segments and new opportunities to improve the quality of the sales pipeline.
- Collaborate with the growth and marketing teams to optimize lead generation and sales conversion tools and partner up with CS to become the voice of our users.
You’ll join a diverse and talented team, with plenty of opportunities for personal growth, impact, and learning.
- Boost your personal development and gain new skills in an exhilarating space.
- Competitive compensation based on prior experience.
- Permanent contract and flexible working hours (incl. remote work).
- MacBook Pro or notebook and monitor of your choice.
- Free snacks and drinks.
- Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats.
- Language lessons and education courses.
At airfocus, we’re reimagining the way teams make decisions. From how they prioritize their never-ending list of features, ideas, and projects to how they create beautiful yet effective roadmaps, the work we do is shaping the future of collaboration and strategy. To get there, we’ve brought together a collective of optimists and doers
to tackle challenges along this ride. We believe in learning by doing – and that there is no better classroom than real-world experience.
We strive for product excellence, a superior user experience, and great storytelling because we believe those are the best ways to create value for our customers and employees. Our team is made up of talented individuals who are highly motivated to grow our company and themselves – and have fun in the process.
Join us and help shape an amazing company. From Hamburg, or wherever you best get stuff done