Across the data center industry – from deployment and commissioning, through operations and maintenance, to decommissioning – Salute Mission Critical is the industry leader in delivering global data center services.
At Salute, we don’t have employees. We have team members. It’s our culture, and it’s a significant driver of the success we’re able to deliver for our clients. This team-oriented culture is defined by transparent communication, collaborative development and deployment of procedures and best practices, a customer service mindset both internally and externally, and a strong commitment to safety.
We are looking to bring on board an experienced Sales Support – EMEA to join our growing team. In this newly created role, you will support sales opportunities. You will conduct research, write, and edit proposals, and work collaboratively with the wider team to ensure a winning bid.
- Identify opportunities for bid submission
- Conduct research and brainstorm with the team to discuss the key points to include in the bid
- Crafting and submitting persuasive and detailed proposals in a professional manner
- Follow up with internal and external clients on quotes generated to discuss questions and or timelines of order for forecasting purposes
- Maintain necessary prospect and forecast information
- Ensure all deadlines are met
- Work closely with the Sales Team
- Work closely with the sales team, management, project managers and operations team to support in building strong client relationships
- Promote a professional company image through prompt, thorough and courteous client services
- Keep up to date with new service lines and pricing policies
- Perform other duties as assigned by Supervisor
- Relevant experience
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience as a bid writer
- Data Center & Networking Technologies industry knowledge preferred, and willingness to keep up with trends
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deadline-driven and committed to excellence
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal abilities
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly self-motivated, directed and organised with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to effectively prioritise tasks in a fast-paced scenario
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, Word)
*This is a fully remote role, and can be based in the Netherlands, UK, Ireland, Poland, Spain, or other European countries.
If your professional growth and compensation trajectory are restricted in any way, consider –
- Stepping into a role with a nationally recognized leader in the Mission Critical market
- Working with an employer who maintains a corporate philosophy to hire only our nation’s best
- Who invests in and are unilaterally committed to continuing the enrichment of their employees
If you have what it takes to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment we welcome the opportunity to provide more detail and explore your current situation and interests.