We believe that business growth starts with a fantastic product. A product that people love to use and that inspires them. If you feel the same, you can join us on our mission to inspire people across the globe with online catalogs and beautiful shoppable experiences.
We give our customers—leading retailers such as Williams Sonoma—the personal service they deserve. That has earned us their trust and loyalty. As a result, we gained a 70% market share in the Netherlands and more than 1600 customers worldwide.
We are looking for a driven Sales Lead EMEA to help us hit the ground running on an international scale.
You’ll be leading our newly-built acquisition EMEA team consisting of one SDR, two account executives, and six regional sales managers. The regions we are currently operating are Benelux, Nordics, UK, France, DACH, Spain, and Italy. Besides, you will cooperate with our US sales team. You’ll report to Gui, our CEO, and collaborate to develop and execute scale-up strategy, vision and to help propel the company to Series B.
You’ll have an impact through the following responsibilities:
- Business development and revenue growth:
- Drive Enterprise sales, aggressively expand the customer base and generate new revenue and new sales opportunities from existing customers, and scale market access.
- Lead client demos, including information discovery sessions, product demonstrations, and proposals.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and projecting expected sales volumes for existing and new products in alignment with management.
- Leadership and management:
- To project manage a multicultural team consisting of multiple nationalities distributed in more than five different locations to make sure everyone stays on track to hit their deadlines and tasks.
- To be a support system, coach, and advocate.
- Work closely with the Leadership Team to provide input on the growth of the business and align revenue strategy with overall company objectives.
- You have at least five years of experience in leading sales activities in the SaaS industry.
- You have at least five years of experience building and managing teams in the SaaS industry.
- You are experienced in top-of-funnel acquisition.
- You understand in-depth all the mechanisms of acquisition, conversion, and retention in a product-driven environment.
- You have experience in the retail industry.
- You are located in Europe.
If you’ve been reading this far, chances are high you’re a bit like us:
- You desire to do things better and to improve the world around you.
- You believe that results and impact matter more than hours spent.
- You are self-driven, and you love the fact that Publitas operates through values & habits such as:
Like what you read and wonder what you can expect from us?
- Salary range: €68,0k – €96,0k gross salary per year.
- Performance-based compensation. (VCP)
- 25 paid vacation days.
- A contract of indefinite duration.
- A great location-independent working environment.
- Team retreats in some of the greatest cities in the world.
- Top-of-the-line MacBook.
- An unlimited budget for the Kindle and the Apple App Store.
- We’ll cover the costs of any conferences you want to check out.
- We’ll cover your travel expenses.
- We’ll challenge and support you to get the most out of your potential.