We are looking for an Enterprise Sales Director who will lead a team of Account Executives across the UK/I region and will be responsible for setting and driving our sales strategy for expansion of existing Enterprise customers. This leader will assume responsibility for growing the performance of the sales team to help drive sophisticated deal transactions within a portfolio of accounts totalling ~$25M ARR.
As our Enterprise Sales Leader, you’ll exemplify the best of Pluralsight, be committed to living the values, leading great sales professionals, and mentoring a cohesive, hard working team across the region. We are seeking someone with a track record of outstanding performance, a passionate supporter of our mission, who is committed to building a great place to work.
Who you are committed to being:
- Passionate about Pluralsight’s mission: To Advance the World’s Technology Workforce
- Strong and conscientious leader with the skills and instinct to build a compelling vision for success and encourage the team to deliver outstanding results
- Creative with an entrepreneurial approach to everything you do
- Influential interpersonal and communication skills; with the ability to address sophisticated business challenges with humility and a growth mindset
- A standout colleague, able to handle ambiguity, anticipate and react to changes in a constantly evolving environment
- Someone who consistently demonstrate ability to accurately forecast and overachieve revenue goals as a sales leader
- A natural listener who thinks logically, strategically, and tactically to tackle sophisticated problems
- Highly self-motivated with a dedication to assume responsibility and work autonomously
What you’ll own:
- Partnership with the EMEA Director of Enterprise to set, shape, and deliver strategies for driving recurring revenue growth to achieve your bookings target.
- Drive overall sales process, set appropriate metrics for sales funnel management, and report on all aspects of the business
- Collaborate with senior leaders and other relevant partners to build, implement and handle policies and procedures to effectively support the business
- Supporting your team by participating in client and prospect meetings and engaging other corporate resources as the need arises
- Conducting weekly forecast meetings & 1:1 reviews with your team ensuring sales tracking and forecasts are made available to senior leadership and the ELT
- Maintain key customer relationships, develop and implement strategies for growing the company’s footprint within key Enterprise customers
- Support Business Development and Marketing efforts by attending industry conferences and marketing events
- Occasional travel when required (~10%)
Experience you’ll need:
- A successful history quota attainment with 5+ years proven track record in software sales; 1-2+ years as a software sales manager (if you are slightly wide of this, please talk to us anyway)
- Professional proficiency in English
- Strong experience selling into UK/Irish markets is helpful