We are hiring a Sales Development Representative (SDR) who’s smart, competitive, curious, and ready to set new records! We care deeply about building strong, long-term relationships with our customers, so we’re looking for candidates who can balance the need to move fast and grow our revenues with a personal approach at the right pace for each customer.
This position is remote, ideally located in or being able to cover the following markets: Canada, France, Germany, UAE, South Korea or Japan. If you speak several languages, that is also a huge plus.
What you will do:
As our SDR, your core responsibility is to set qualified meetings and create a pipeline for the Easysize’s sales team. You’ll be an important driver of revenue by uncovering and converting new sales opportunities across the fashion and beauty industries.
In this role, you will:
- Generate new business opportunities and leads to fuel our sales pipeline within the SMB segment.
- Work closely with the sales team to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging
- Conduct qualification meetings and call with sales prospects
- Leverage our internal CRM and sales technologies to ensure consistent communication and collaboration
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas of qualified opportunities
- At least 1 year of experience in inbound or outbound software sales or similar role
- High-energy, get-things-done attitude
- Ability to understand and communicate our product to a business buyer
- The ability to express your ideas clearly in persuasive emails and written communication
- Mature and confident with strong interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, driven, dynamic personality
- Strong desire for a career in sales and/or consulting
Nice to haves
- Understanding of the fashion and beauty industries and having existing contacts is a huge plus
- Experience working with Hubspot CRM or other CRM software
- Experience running outbound B2B demand generation and lead generation activities in software/SaaS/cloud technology
What we’ll offer you
- The flexibility to work remotely
- A structured growth plan for sales career development
- Sales training, mentorship, and on-the-job shadowing
- A competitive benefits and compensation package
The latest remote jobs are here >>> euremotejobs.com/jobs/