Remote work is one of the great equalisers of our time, allowing people to secure employment opportunities from companies around the world, no matter where they were born or where they live.
Yet, at a time when remote work is exploding, most companies are finding it operationally too complex, as well as prohibitively costly, to employ workers internationally. At Omnipresent, we’re centralising this complexity for our clients and offering them, and their remote workers, a simplified, cost effective and legally compliant employment experience. With a network of legal entities across the world, coupled with an automation-focused tech platform, we’re building the premier global employment-as-a-service offering on the market.
We’re searching for a Sales Development Representative who will relish the opportunity and challenge of working in a high growth startup as the first external hire into our sales team. You will work alongside our CEO to define and build a world class customer acquisition engine as we go to market.
Things You’ll Do
- Join as one of the first employees of a well funded, high growth startup and experience an extremely steep learning curve.
- Work closely with and report directly to our CEO.
- Take responsibility for lead generation through a mix of prospecting, cold outreach (email and calls), channel partners, content/SEO and LinkedIn.
- Organise sales and marketing processes and data into our CRM.
- Develop new and creative ways of improving our processes.
- Provide support across the full customer acquisition cycle, including involvement in customer calls, proposal generation, research and onboarding.
- Gather and structure customer feedback to share with our product and service teams.
- 2+ years experience in a commercial, customer facing role.
- You are a strong, persuasive communicator in writing and over the phone.
- You are a sales and marketing “Swiss Army Knife” with the ability to pick up skills quickly.
- Highly motivated by achievement and financial rewards.
- You are fearless in making new connections and build genuine, lasting relationships with prospects, clients, colleagues and partners at all seniority levels.
- You are a real achiever – well established track record of sales management success and you have made target in year one of prior roles
- You are highly organised and able to handle a high throughput of varied work with minimal supervision.
- You are a team player who wants to be part of a fast growing startup.
- Resilient in the face of adversity and are comfortable handling rejection.
- Bonus points if you have worked selling to HR/Operations teams or to technology companies.
- You must be based within 2 hours of GMT.
- Working with an innovative and rapidly growing startup team
- Work from anywhere
- 25 days holiday allowance per year
- Equity share options
Browse more remote jobs, like this one, here >>> euremotejobs.com/jobs/