Key outcomes of the role
- Reach customers from leads generated by our CRM
- Manage customer accounts
- Promptly answer customer enquiries by phone, email or live chat
- Supports company ambition and adapts to and embraces change
- Seeks opportunities for improvement
- Sales experience with IT products and services will be an advantage.
- Sales call center experience
- Detail knowledge and skills: communication and team relation skills.
- Basic knowledgeable in domain / hosting products will be an advantage (Else full training will be provided.)
- No need of system knowledge.
What’s in it for you?
- We are collaborative, fair, consciously inclusive, and flexible
- We trust, value, and support our people to make the difference
- We believe that diversity of thought and experience provides the platform for innovation and creativity
- We invest in the development of our people to drive our ambitions forward
- We offer a range of benefits (including your choice of tech) and a competitive package
- We offer a great work environment in an internationally successful enterprise in the online services industry
As the developer and operator of software platforms, we provide web presence services to customers in over 180 countries. We are a leading provider of tools required to create websites, use email, and secure business online. Headquartered in London, the Group generates revenue and income from the worldwide sale of internet domain names and hosting on an annual subscription basis. CentralNic is also currently expanding its monetisation offering to acquire traffic and optimise online marketing activities.