We’re building the next generation of enterprise software and we’re starting with a suite of products that help talent leaders, recruiters, and managers achieve hiring excellence.
We are a well funded Series B company backed by great investors, including Y Combinator, Elad Gil and Lachy Groom. We have over 900 amazing customers including Deliveroo, Reddit, Duolingo and Ramp and we are continuing to grow rapidly. 🚀
We already have multiple products with more to come and our sales process allows us to both land-end-expand and win material new business deals. We’ve only taken the first step towards a large market opportunity.
About this Role
We’re hiring a Sales Associate in Europe to help us win new Startup customers of 1-100 employees. You’ll help us manage our steady stream inbound leads, build pipeline from outbound efforts and close a high volume of deals with startups in the region!
This role has hybrid responsibility across market development and full-cycle sales—including product demonstrations for startups looking to scale their business. You’ll join us with some SaaS sales experience under your belt and will receive coaching and mentorship to develop into a senior sales professional.
You could be a great fit if
- 📣 You’re adept at clear communication. You explain complex concepts in simple, understandable terms. You can write concise emails that cut through the noise.
- 🎧 You are an excellent listener. You consistently seek to understand, hearing the nuance and detail in what others have to say, especially during discovery.
- 🕘 You’re highly organized and diligent. You know where to focus your efforts to maximize your personal efficiency and results. You’re willing to go the extra mile.
- 🔍 Your peers describe you as detail oriented. You take pride in internal operations, like real-time CRM updates. Your customers appreciate the craftsmanship in your work.
- ⚡️ You leverage tools/technology to maximize your productivity. You’re keen to learn new ways of working that are even more productive.
- 🤓 You love learning, both from structured resources and also from real life experience. You have run experiments to improve how you sell.
- 🤝 You have 2+ years of full-cycle software sales experience
- 📢 You have a track record of pipeline creation from outbound
- 📈 You have consistently achieved stretch targets by being both creative and persistent
- You are fluent in German, Spanish or French
- You were a recruiter or in the past, or have sold to Talent Acquisition personas
Here are a few key points (relevant to the go-to-market side) that should give you an idea of what it is like to work with us:
- We invest in building best-in-class products since we believe a highly differentiated product is a lot easier to sell.
- We aim to offer expertise and empathy whenever we interact with prospects and customers.
- We strongly believe that small teams with very talented people (and the right work environment) deliver much better performance than teams with large headcount. We hire and compensate accordingly.
- Competitive salary and equity.
- Unlimited PTO with four weeks recommended per year.
- Generous equipment, software, and office furniture budget. Get what you need to be happy and productive!
- 10-year exercise window for stock options. You shouldn’t feel pressure to purchase stock options if you leave Ashby —do it when you feel financially comfortable.
- $100/month education budget with more expensive items (like conferences) covered with manager approval.
Ashby provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce and welcome people from all backgrounds, experiences, perspectives, and abilities.