Revenue / Sales Operations·OpenClassrooms, Paris Flexible Remote
DESCRIPTION OF THE COMPANY
OpenClassrooms is a mission-driven company that makes education accessible to everyone, everywhere. 🌎
We are the leading online education platform in Europe and Africa, offering fully accredited online diplomas based on the skills of the future and gathering each month a passionate community of 2 million students from around the world.
We are very proud to be part of the B Corp community (more than 3,500 companies that combine profit and general interest) and to have the Great Place to Work label. OpenClassrooms is also part of the Next40 group for the second consecutive year.
We have recently announced new fundraising of 80 million dollars. This will help us invest in our product, continue our growth and make education even more accessible across the world!
Welcome to the revolution of education! #BecomeFutureProof
- Partners with senior Sales and Product leadership to assess training needs and develop programs focused on effective sales techniques and product knowledge to enable the sales team to maximize revenue potential.
- Establish a sales onboarding program, in conjunction with the OC Learning and Development team, that contribute to the effectiveness and advancement of sales.
- Lead the strategy, execution and continuous improvement of the sales onboarding program
- Lead and facilitate virtual and in-person training.
- Development, implementation and training of effective sales playbooks
- Incorporate aspects of operational training including CRM systems, sales cycle, pipeline & account management as an inherent part of sales training
- Implement assessments and monitor KPIs across functional trainings, onboarding programs, product trainings and knowledge management to determine success of the programs.
This job will report to the VP of Sales and Marketing Operations.
- 5+ years leading Sales Enablement & Training for a mid or large-sized company
- Understanding of quota-carrying roles and the challenges that a sales team encounters daily
- Understanding of sales methodologies, new hire onboarding programs, creation of sales playbooks, and ongoing sales enablement…
- .Strategic thinker who can communicate a vision and then execute on it.
- Highly effective interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills – clear, articulate, persuasive.
- Strong project/program management and organizational skills.
WHY JOIN US
- A work environment and a strong culture built on agility, openness, respect and high quality
- A competitive salary
- Health insurance (“Mutuelle”) monthly fee entirely paid by OpenClassrooms and remote medical consultations for free
- Access to professional development training sponsored by OpenClassrooms
- Pass Navigo entirely paid by OpenClassrooms
- Meal vouchers (Employer contribution at 60%, the max authorised by law)
- Access to the gym for free (Gymlib paid by OpenClassrooms)
- Unlimited days off, and after 1 year at OpenClassrooms, a 1.000€ premium once a year for 15+ days off taken
- “Remote First” work policy
- A company MacBook / PC
The journey starts with a phone interview with Talent Acquisition Manager (20 min)
- Then a face-to-face (virtual) meeting with the Director of the department you are applying to join (1 hour)
- This will then be followed by a case study to validate your practical job-related skills ( 1hour)
- For the very final round, you will meet other teams in OpenClassrooms (Brand & Comms, Learning, Employers & Student Success, Finance…)
- You will be asked to provide us with professional references including contact details.
Intrigued? We’d love to hear from you! Apply today — we’re standing by for your resume!
Feel free to check our online course How do we work at OpenClassrooms to get the gist of who we are.
👉 OpenClassrooms is a French hyper-growth company eligible for the French Tech Visa program. That means, for foreign candidates, benefiting from the accelerated procedure to apply for a “Talent Passport” residence permit. There is also a simplified “accompanying family” procedure available for spouse and dependent minor children.
👉 Working at OpenClassrooms means joining a dynamic and stimulating team, take up challenges, meet awesome people every week, and change the world, a little bit, every day!