The EMEA Revenue Operations team is looking for a Revenue Operations Analyst to support our EMEA business. You will utilise your prior experience working with customer (merchant) facing teams and process management, along with your analytical skills, to identify insights, develop actions, and promote revenue optimization for Shopify’s EMEA region.
This role is an IC (individual contributor) role and will be a member of the EMEA Revenue operations team. The role involves working cross functionally around the Revenue plan, both pre and post sale including an emphasis on our Channel (Partner) business. It involves optimising planning cycles, analytics, and the orchestration of field action ultimately with the aim of identifying actions and insights that can ensure revenue delivery and gap closure plans. This team is commonly known as Sales/Channel Operations outside of Shopify.
Help us plan by:
- Optimise the plan design & reporting around regional structures, quota, target phasing, and support finance and global revenue operations in alignment to Corporate plans.
- Drive the EMEA quarterly planning process: Communicate and coordinate with Merchant facing teams & global stakeholders.
- Develop models and provide recommendations to Sales, Marketing and Partnerships to deliver on quarterly and annual numbers.
Help us support the business by:
- Developing weekly & monthly cadences to drive closer alignment with our Partner, Sales & post sales teams
- Support these cadences with recurring meetings, slides including all necessary data & analytics
- Develop and implement rep and team KPI’s and processes to optimise revenue operations and performance
- Recommend and operationalize optimal territory structures across EMEA – strong focus on our Partner channel. Use territory-based analysis to inform capacity and hiring decisions as we scale and grow.
Improve our Insights and analytics by:
- Produce and drive insights to help drive the GTM across all of our markets in EMEA
- SFDC Dashboard & Report design, extraction, publication/automation to optimise daily workflows and insights.
- Specifically, own our Partner channel SFDC data, including account ownership and assignment rules.
- Develop best practices and visibility around CRM hygiene. Enable the merchant facing teams to improve efficiencies as we think about pipeline health.
Identify where and how we can grow by:
- Own and collaborate in cross functional projects/experiments. Be the connective tissue between the global and regional partners to land and adapt growth strategy (e.g. new product launch, set up a new sales channels/routes to market
- Identify opportunities for process & tooling improvement and work closely with Global Revenue Tools and Process teams to ingest & prioritise
- Liaise with APAC & AMER counterparts to ensure best of breed sharing on programs and initiatives.