We are looking for a Solutions Architect with a strong hands-on application development background.
As part of a cross-functional team responsible for the full product development lifecycle, from conception to production, you will work with customers, provide best fit solutions, and guide the team technically in delivering those solutions around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. We are looking for a person that has experience in designing, architecting and developing large-scale cloud-native solutions, a team player with a knack for visual design and utility. You will have the opportunity to mix your knowledge with some disruptive technologies that we are building – like artificial intelligence, intelligent assistants, Big Data, data analytics/visualizations, and predictive analytics.
- Work independently with technical and business stakeholders
- Work on internal products architecture as well as support client engagements
- Understand business problems and perform due diligence
- Design and architect software solutions
- Estimate and outline the solution approaches, express and articulate the architecture and design rationale
- Implement proposed solutions and technically guide extended teams during development and deployment phases
- Perform complete technical ownership of the given solution/solution suite delivery
- Communicate with customers technically and procedurally
- Architect and deliver solutions leveraging various platform services in Microsoft Azure
- Provide best practices around provisioning production and non-production environments on Azure to optimize the usage
- Collaborate with customers to understand the business objectives for quick technical assessment and proposal development for leveraging platform services
- Work in Agile/DevOps environment with continuous integration/continuous deployments and application lifecycle management
We believe that you’ll enjoy this role if you have
- Aptitude for problem solving
- Deep analytical skills
- Excellent presentation, communication, consultative and interpersonal skills
- Great attention to detail
- Startup experience
- Remote work experience
What you’ll need to be successful
- 8+ years of professional .NET development experience, proficiency in .NET/ASP.NET Core
- Experience with front-end frameworks like Angular/React is a plus
- Basic knowledge of Python is a plus
- 3+ years of experience working in the architect role, solution architect position is a plus
- Experience in pre-sales and consulting is a plus
- Practical knowledge of solution/application architecture design principles and practices
- Strong understanding of distributed systems and cloud architecture patterns
- Strong expertise in building cloud-native enterprise-scale applications
- Strong practical experience with Microsoft Azure, knowledge of Azure services capabilities and limitations
- Experience with Azure Cognitive (Language) and Analytics services (Azure Data Factory, Azure Databricks, Azure Data Factory, Machine Learning) is a plus
- Knowledge of best practices around provisioning production and non-production environments on Azure, costs optimization
- DevOps experience with Azure is a plus
- Have good understanding in implementation of advanced security, authentication and single sign-on scenarios
- Performance tuning of cloud-based applications for best performance is a plus
- Microsoft Azure or other architecture certifications are plus, but not mandatory
- Fluent English
Benefits of joining us
- You will share a next-generation vision and mission through our revolutionary, Digital Assistant for Revenue Management. You will have a purposeful job in our fast-growing environment where we will build something amazing together!
- You will enjoy the comfort, convenience and flexibility of being able to work from home. Most people find telecommuting enables them to be more productive – it improves their quality of work while reducing stress and distractions. You will also appreciate avoiding traffic, wear and tear on your vehicle, and help reduce carbon emissions in the process.
- Even when you work hard, you will still have time for your personal life due to flexible working hours based on core time.
- You will work in a flat and flexible organization where every team member has access to any team member. Working on exciting projects independently, while closely connected with leading, super cool and talented international experts encourages everyone to think outside the box and gain new experiences.
- You will have the collaboration and support of the team whenever you need it.
- You will enjoy the practicality of an easy-to-use digital workspace.
- You can rely on us for anything right from your first day, and we will in turn also trust you to the utmost extent.
- And you will find opportunities to have fun together with colleagues through (mainly virtual) team activities.
What to expect after applying for this job?
If you are selected to continue to the interview process, you will hear from HR soon. Before the first introduction with HR, you will receive a candidate deck where you will find detailed information about the next steps of the hiring process.
About Revenue AI
Revenue.AI combines Big Data and Artificial Intelligence to create a smart “Digital Assistant” capable of dramatically enhancing Revenue Growth Management initiatives in organizations of any size. Presently, our modules support organizations in the CPG, Retail, and Commodity Trading. We believe that every industry can exploit the available data to respond real-time to their business challenges and we are focusing on making it happen for anyone.