Role, responsibilities, and requirements:
- Conduct research and analysis using various publicly available online open sources, proprietary databases, and search tools in support of business intelligence cases undertaken for multinational clients vetting their international third-party partners, vendors, distributors, and agents in compliance with global Anti-Bribery Anti-Corruption (ABAC) statutes
- Conduct in-depth research in English and the target language of the investigation to identify potential issues involving bribery, corruption, legal, finance, supply chain, and other compliance concerns
Candidates must demonstrate:
- Excellent web research skills, the ability to conduct thorough research internationally using online sources, analytical and critical-thinking skills, and the ability to follow leads
- Fluency in one of the target languages: Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, German, Russian, Polish, Bulgarian, Armenian, Lithuanian, English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Hebrew, Hindi, Italian, Mandarin, Khmer, Korean, Japanese, Tagalog, Nepalese
- Competence in writing clear, concise, professional business English following precise content, style, and language guidelines
- A high level of reading comprehension in English, including legal documents and news articles in target languages
- The ability to self-study, follow structured guidelines, and adapt quickly to changing guidelines and processes
- The ability to work independently and meet tight deadlines
- Proficiency using Microsoft Oﬀice suite
Top candidates will have:
- Excellent written English, analytical, and oral communication skills
- Experience in global regulatory compliance, anti-bribery anti-corruption (ABAC), anti-money laundering (AML), and know your customer (KYC) due diligence, supply chain due diligence, human rights, and international relations
- Background in journalism, business or legal research
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Candidates will be required to take a one-hour, online English Analytical Skills test and an Analytical and Translation Skills test in a target language(s) to demonstrate proficiency and competence.
Note: Candidates who are US Persons for US Income Tax purposes are not eligible to apply.
To apply for this position, please fill out our application form at the following link (You will be required to upload your resume in English):
For any questions or issues, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Diligent is the world’s largest GRC SaaS provider, serving nearly 1 million users from 25,000 organizations around the world. Our software enables holistic and informed conversations about governance, risk and compliance and ensures CEOs, CFOs and the board have an integrated view of audit, risk, information security, ethics and compliance from across the organization.
Our world-changing idea is to bring technology, insights and confidence to leaders so they can build more effective, equitable, and successful organizations – and create lasting, positive impact on the world. We seek to empower organizations to be better for their stakeholders and communities, for their customers and employees, for their bottom line.
Headquartered in New York, Diligent also has offices in Washington D.C., London, Galway, Budapest, Vancouver, Bengaluru, Munich, and Sydney.
Steele, now Diligent, is the global leader in Ethics & Compliance Management. We partner with the world’s largest, most respected companies to deliver compliance products and services that help organizations embrace a culture of compliance while protecting their brand. We are relied upon by more than 900 enterprise clients in over 190 countries, representing over 25% of the Fortune 500. Our clients join us because of our industry leading products, our incredible client community, and our commitment to excellent customer service.