Tether enables businesses – including exchanges, wallets, payment processors, financial services and ATMs – to easily use reserve-backed tokens on blockchains. By leveraging blockchain technology, Tether allows you to store, send and receive digital tokens person-to-person, globally, instantly, and securely for a fraction of the cost of alternatives. Tether’s platform is built to prioritize transparency at all times.
Being anchored or “tethered” to real world currency, Tether provides protection from the volatility of cryptocurrencies. Tether is a token backed by actual assets, including USD and Euros. One Tether equals one underlying unit of the currency backing it, e.g., the U.S. Dollar, and is backed 100% by actual assets in the Tether platform’s reserve account.
Our team is fully remote and globally distributed to capture the best talent from around the world. So far our company has grown fast and stayed lean to secure its place as a leader in the space.
If you get excited about being in an industry that is breaking new ground and have confidence you can conquer the most challenging feats we’ll encounter, we want to talk to you. Join us, and help lay the foundation for a decentralized future.
- Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Develop organizational elements in order to implement a proactive process for capturing happy, loyal customer online reviews.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Implement ongoing education to key stakeholders to remain highly effective.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company. Report notable threats to appropriate management.
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on the effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Spotting opportunities to generate positive social media coverage and managing social media at events and initiatives.
- Social Media listening & Online Reputation Management for prospects, new customers and booked customers as well as generating and presenting actionable insights to maintain a positive sentiment for the brand.
- Monitor, analyze and communicate results regularly.
- 5+ years of experience in Social Media Management and/or digital marketing management in a fast paced environment.
- Good knowledge of financial and/or cryptocurrency sectors.
- Possesses great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situations and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues.
- Experience either within social media agencies or within digital/social media departments in creative and strategic brands.
- Experience in social media listening, insights tools, analytics, reporting.
- An understanding of the social web, including blogs, forums, social networks, microblogs, photo/video sharing, ratings and reviews etc.
- Experience in leveraging social media with consumer support, and working with consumer support teams.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills; a confident communicator and presenter.
- Good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
- Demonstrates winning Social Customer Service techniques such as empathy, patience, advocacy and conflict resolution.
Nice to have
- Besides English, bilingual in Mandarin, Russian, Spanish or other languages