TELLONYM is a fast growing tech company based in Berlin that is Remote-First. We want you to become part of our journey to build the biggest social network for the new generation – and to help us build a world-class tech company on the way.
At Tellonym, you will be joining a young and diverse team with a variety of experience, skills and personal backgrounds. Everybody in our company can bring in ideas that will directly affect millions of users on Tellonym.
We believe in strong teams of self-motivated people, in fast decision-making and empowering you to take charge through a supportive, learning-friendly atmosphere. We work in a flat hierarchy with the opportunity for everybody to weigh in. Every employee takes over own projects from the first day, which ensures quick learning, ownership and skill development.
- Improve the product according to our strategy with a data-driven approach
- Analyze user data, develop feature requests and verify them by conducting user interviews and running experiments
- Manage the product process from idea to live and running
- Living in Europe
- Enthusiastic about Product Management with experience over three years
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Passionate about generating ideas, validating product theses and talking to users
- Values an environment of candid feedback
- Used to work in an English-speaking environment
- Flat hierarchies that offer lots of freedom, impact as well as responsibility
- Completely flexible working times and location (we are regularly hosting team-events in our office in Berlin but follow a Remote-First environment)
- The right environment to learn new things and personally develop yourself
- Competitive compensation package and the option to participate in our ESOP system
- Modern working tools, hardware (Macbook) also for private usage
- Work with an exceptional team of young and smart people with a diverse background