The front line of our army, the data behind our creativity; our Ad Buyers are the curious type. For our Ad Buyers, knowing that audience A outperformed audience B is not good enough, they want to know “why?”. They question everything and answer those questions with data. Does this sound like you? Keep reading.
This is a fully remote position, so you can be from anywhere in the world!
What you will do:
Apart from being a superman for our eCommerce businesses, you will also be doing a few other amazing & superpowers requiring tasks like:
- Navigating inside Facebook Ads Manager;
- Running organized A/B tests for creatives, copy, & ad buying techniques pertaining to Facebook’s algorithm;
- Setting up campaigns, ad sets, & creatives;
- Analyzing & interpreting data;
- Monitoring the performance of the ads to ensure monthly KPIs are hit;
- Assisting Senior eComm Strategist with research, strategy implementation & organization;
- Collecting Competitive Intel.
We expect you to:
- Be fluent in English;
- Be organised & detail-oriented;
- Meet deadlines reliably;
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Have great communication skills;
- Have a positive attitude;
- Take a lot of initiative & be proactive;
- Be compassionate towards others (Clients, Team Members, etc);
- Be able to manage an ad spend of at least $30,000/mo with a 2x ROAS;
- Have at least 6 months worth of experience working inside Ads Manager full-time within the past year.
What we offer:
Here at Sugatan you will have an ability to use our private jets, have dinners with the Queen of England, will have an opportunity to meet Mark Zuckerberg and many more. Ok, these will have to wait for a bit but we are working on it! However, we offer you these brilliant things now:
- An amazing team of like-minded people who travel the world together;
- Unlimited growth potential;
- Remote & flexible working schedule;
- Possibility to unlock a bonus pool as you grow.