TELLONYM is a fast growing tech company based in Berlin that is Remote-First. We want you to become part of our journey to build the biggest social network for the new generation – and to help us build a world-class tech company on the way.
At Tellonym, you will be joining a young and diverse team with a variety of experience, skills and personal backgrounds. Everybody in our company can bring in ideas that will directly affect millions of users on Tellonym.
We believe in strong teams of self-motivated people, in fast decision-making and empowering you to take charge through a supportive, learning-friendly atmosphere. We work in a flat hierarchy with the opportunity for everybody to weigh in. Every employee takes over own projects from the first day, which ensures quick learning, ownership and skill development.
Visit our Tellonym profile about (at)workAtTellonym to checkout the product, ask any questions you have and read about our workplace.
- Resolve incoming inquiries and provide email support
- Manage communication with our dev team to prioritize open issues
- Take ownership and identify improvement potential within our processes to stay in touch with users and implement improvements
- Assist the product team with scheduling user interviews
- Extend our internal documentation and public FAQs
- Living in Europe
- Excellent German and English skills
- Enthusiastic about helping users searching for solutions
- Service- and customer-oriented
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Value an environment of candid feedback
- Flat hierarchies that offer lots of freedom, impact as well as responsibility
- Completely flexible working times and location (we are regularly hosting team-events in our office in Berlin but follow a Remote-First environment)
- The right environment to learn new things and personally develop yourself
- Modern working tools, hardware (Macbook) also for private usage
- Work with an exceptional team of young and smart people with a diverse background