Remote Customer Success Specialist (Bilingual – Arabic / English)
We’re looking for a friendly, helpful and tech-savvy person that is fluent in both Arabic and English and loves teaching people how to use things.
We’re SaaS startup with teams in the UK, Kenya, Bangladesh, UAE, and Saudi, and it’s getting a bit tricky for us to look after all customers in the various parts of the world.
Your role will be to help our prospective and existing customers to demonstrate how upskillable can add value to what they do.
We’re a small team, so you’ll have a HUGE impact!
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Answering email/chat questions from prospective and existing customers
- Adding support / FAQ content to our support portal in Arabic and English
- Helping customers find solutions to their unique scenarios
- Calls and demos with potential customers
- Collect and report feedback for driving product-development decisions
For this role we need you to:
- Be motivated to help people with their questions
- Have a friendly, engaging and relaxed style
- Demonstrate outstanding written and verbal communication in English
- Be generally interested in SaaS products
Please note that we always use our product when recruiting new team members to join our team. This will help you get a feel for the candidate experience that you will be supporting and help us to improve the product. We may ask questions about your experience during the interview.
The position is full-time and fully remote but does require that live in a timezone that is between GMT +1 and GMT +4. You will be supporting customers in various countries in the Europe, Middle East, and North African regions.
upskillable is a cloud-based People Analytics SaaS platform that helps companies save time and money when trying to determine who is most suitable for certain roles in their organizations and where people have room for development. It is used by a wide spectrum of organisations including government and private sector organizations looking for the right talent and determining the skills development needs of their current employees.
We are very agile, fun to work with, profitable, and growing. We (the founders) build and run the product, and we’re dedicated to improving it on a daily basis.
We’d love interested people to join the team!
Still looking? Find the latest remote jobs here >>> euremotejobs.com/jobs/