Dataswift is a technology company at the front of the new ethical data economy. We make it possible to give, take and use personal data responsibly with personal data accounts, a technology we invented. Using them, anyone can build an app or a website where their users own their own data. Within 2-10 years, every app and website on the planet will change how they treat personal information – you can help us guide that change. Learn more at dataswift.io or on our developers’ portal at developers.dataswift.io.
Your Strategic Value to the Company
You will be instrumental in the People team, helping distinguish Dataswift as one of the best startups in the world. You’ll join at a period of high growth and you will be responsible for end to end recruitment for Dataswift, as well as creating our recruitment and People strategy.
This is a hands on role but all good leaders lead from the front and we are looking for a strong manager to do that. You must be able to hit the ground running.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead and deliver high levels of talent acquisition and recruitment performance across all teams and to our values
- Work closely with CEO and VPs on all matters relating to strategic workforce planning and recruitment
- Manage the full recruitment process from start to finish with an exceptional focus on the candidate experience and “employer branding”.
You will definitely need:
- Be able to demonstrate success and experience finding and recruiting exceptional creative and technical talent
- CIPD qualification, degree educated or equivalent experience
- In depth understanding of generalist recruitment law
- Experience of job design and job evaluation processes
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- A high level of adaptability, comfort with the challenges that come with ambiguity and the ability to overcome them
- Experience scaling teams in high growth startups and the tech industry
You’ll benefit from:
- Distributed working – everyone on the team works remotely
- Access to mental health professionals and mental health days
Here’s our recruitment process:
Step 1: Send us your CV and if you have the skills we’re looking for, we’ll set up one phone interview with the Head of Operations.
Step 2: If you are successful after the phone interviews, you will have a half hour video interview with our Founder, Professor Irene Ng. **
Dataswift Culture & Values
We believe in the diversity of our team and we don’t judge based on gender, sexual orientation, socio-economic background, history, culture, geography, nationality or your secret aversion to coriander. If you feel you don’t match every single specification, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your options further.
Browse the latest remote jobs here >>> euremotejobs.com/jobs/