This is a full-time remote position open across the European and LATAM time zones.
Are you curious and persistent by nature? Do you have a knack for sourcing for development and salespeople? Are you familiar with various sourcing tools and techniques, and LinkedIn Recruiter? Are you tech-savvy and enjoy a fast-paced environment? Then you may be our new Sourcer!
BrandBastion transforms the way brands deal with social engagement. Our proprietary technology automates the management of millions of social interactions every day while maintaining the personal quality of one-on-one conversations. Our technology combining artificial intelligence, machine learning, and human expertise runs in the background creating an open and free environment for discussions, offering blazing fast customer responses, escalations, protection from threats, and real audience insights 24/7. We help brands to rise above the challenges of complex digital interactions, accurately, at scale, and in real-time.
As a member of the Recruitment team, your top priority is to find exceptional people for our team. You will work independently on finding the right candidates for a number of positions in areas such as Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, and Development.
As a Sourcer at BrandBastion you will:
- Source candidates using various sourcing tools and techniques (e.g. LinkedIn Recruiter, Boolean Search etc.)
- Develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs. There will be an emphasis on Developers, Data Scientists, Salespeople, and Marketing
- Work closely with Recruiters on New Job Openings to find and attract suitable candidates
- Promote our employer brand
- Maintain our applicant tracking system
- Communicate with past applicants regarding new job opportunities
We are looking for someone who is hungry, curious, and persistent by nature with a can-do attitude. Ideally, you will have 2-3 years of experience in recruitment from a fast-paced environment (either internal or agency), with a flair for recruitment of technical and sales roles. Sourcing hard-to-find candidates across various platforms is not only something you are comfortable doing but something you enjoy. As such, you will have experience writing Boolean search strings to quickly identify the best candidates for the position. We expect all team members to have fluent spoken and written English, as this is the working language at BrandBastion. Experience working in international environments will be considered a big plus.
- Paid vacation annually offered to all team members
- Flexibility in terms of working hours and possibilities to work remotely
- Opportunities to grow your career in a new and expanding field.
- Receive immediate responsibility for everything you do and the freedom to get creative.
- Join a growth company operating in a new exciting industry.
- Opportunity to travel.
Browse the latest remote HR jobs