The GitLab DevOps platform empowers 100,000+ organizations to deliver software faster and more efficiently. We are one of the world’s largest all-remote companies with 1,800+ team members and values that guide a culture where people embrace the belief that everyone can contribute.
Talent Acquisition at GitLab is growing fast. Working closely with the People Business Partners and the Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging team, we are adding more people to GitLab than ever before.
GitLab is looking for an Internal Recruiter who will report directly into the Global Head of Talent Acquisition.
The primary focus of this hire is to build out our Internal recruiting strategy in line with our hiring plan, and to lead the execution of it. Partnering with Talent Brand and the Candidate Experience team, you will be able to influence the way in which we hire internally at GitLab. This is the perfect role for someone who wants to be involved in the execution but gets to define strategy at the same time!
What you’ll do in this role
- Partner closely with our Talent Acquisition Leadership Team, developing a proposition and execution plan for our Internal recruiting strategy.
- Develop a working relationship and partnership with our Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging (DIB) team to ensure equitable internal hiring processes and policies
- Work closely with the business teams to ensure that they have input on the strategy and use influence to ensure positive interaction and partnering with the internal recruiting program
- Own the end to end internal recruiting experience for our internal team members
- Develop and execute against an OKR focussing on experience
- Develop a relationship with our counterparts in finance to build predictability into our internal hiring processes
- Use qualitative and quantitative data, with the ability to present data and influence decisions
- Be able to keep developing our program with the view of it transitioning to have more influence on broader internal mobility programs
- Work with the People Business Partner (PBP) teams and the L&D teams to innovate in this space
We’re looking for
- Experience of influence and program build and execution, preferably in a global capacity within the software industry
- Proven success in a recruiting role
- Passionate about candidate experience and career development
- Proficiencies with LinkedIn Talent Insights and talent mapping
- Strong project management skills, with an eye for continuous improvement
- Ability to build relationships with managers and colleagues across multiple disciplines and timezones.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills across all levels.
- Working knowledge using applicant tracking systems. Greenhouse is a plus.
- Ability to learn and use GitLab
Nice To Haves
- Experience within the development tools or open source space is a plus
- Experience with Workday is a plus
- Remote working experience in a technology startup will be an added advantage
Also, we know it’s tough, but please try to avoid the confidence gap. You don’t have to match all the listed requirements exactly to be considered for this role.
To find out more about the compensation for this role, please apply to a role first. Once you’re moved into team interviews, you’ll be able to sign up here to view our compensation calculator. Be sure to use the same email address for both.
For Colorado residents: The base salary range for this role’s listed level is currently $70,000 – $127,500 for Colorado residents (and intermediate level) only. Grade level and salary ranges are determined through interviews and a review of education, experience, knowledge, skills, abilities of the applicant, equity with other team members, and alignment with market data. See more information on our benefits and equity. Sales roles are also eligible for incentive pay targeted at up to 100% of the offered base salary. Disclosure as required by the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, C.R.S. § 8-5-101 et seq.
Country Hiring Guidelines: GitLab hires new team members in countries around the world. All of our roles are remote, however some roles may carry specific location-based eligibility requirements. Our Talent Acquisition team can help answer any questions about location after starting the recruiting process.