As part of the Thermo Fisher Scientific team, you’ll discover meaningful work that makes a positive impact on a global scale. Join our colleagues in bringing our Mission to life every single day to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We provide our global teams with the resources needed to achieve individual career goals while helping to take science a step beyond by developing solutions for some of the world’s toughest challenges, like protecting the environment, making sure our food is safe or helping find cures for cancer. Discover Impactful Work
The Talent Acquisition partner will have full accountability for attracting and hiring best-in-class talent, while always aiming to provide a first-class candidate and hiring team experience. You’ll serve as the functional advisory for Talent Acquisition, accountable for working towards the talent strategy for Thermo Fisher Scientific. You’ll serve as the key advisor on best-practices in the Talent Acquisition world – from sourcing strategies to employer branding and everything in between. And, probably most fun, you’ll be an ambassador of our culture, serving as a connector between teams, departments and people.
In order to progress for this role you must be fluent in Dutch and English.
- Manage a high volume of specialised end to end recruitment within a broad geographical area
- Build trust and credibility with geographically dispersed clients through effective consultation at all stages of the recruitment life cycle
- Understanding current/future hiring needs and assessing the labour market to develop and recommend the right recruiting strategies for the business, in particular the Benelux region
- Partner with recruiters to implement new networking and sourcing strategies that will assist with improving candidate pipelines for current and future needs
- Driving outstanding candidate experience through every touch point in the recruiting process and ultimately closing top candidates
- Ensuring consistent process management that balances compliance, business need and optimal candidate experience
- Actively utilise TA technology and social media to pipeline talent, promote our opportunities, Employer Brand & EVP.
- Participate in projects (local/regional/global/cross functional)
- May perform other related duties as required and/or assigned
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Human Resources, or equivalent experience working in a professional environment
- Robust experience in full life cycle recruiting or experience within a search firm/RPO; working within a large-matrixed environment preferred
- Strong client management skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience using Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Relationship Management System (CRM)
- Expertise in a variety of sourcing channels including directly approach methodologies, BOOLEAN searches, networking
- Experience hiring technical, R&D, digital IT roles highly advantageous
- Prior experience of hiring within Netherlands and Belgium markets.
- Knowledge and hiring for the UK market advantageous
Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Watch as our colleagues explain 5 reasons to work with us. As one global team of 100,000+ colleagues, we share a common set of values – Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and Involvement – working together to accelerate research, solve complex scientific challenges, drive technological innovation and support patients in need. #StartYourStory at Thermo Fisher Scientific, where diverse experiences, backgrounds and perspectives are valued. Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status