We are now looking for a Japanese Content Producer to join our amazing, growing team. We don’t mind if you prefer to be based in sunny Malta, or else choose to work remotely.
You will be tasked with planning, producing and publishing content (in Japanese) for predominately one of our websites, but will also be supporting the team for other websites. The purpose of the content you produce is to attract and engage visitors, and to guide them to our partners websites to become customers. The content is mainly written content but the job also entails sourcing graphics and videos to match and strengthen the content to make it more engaging.
We will train and coach you to become an expert within SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) so that the content you produce gets picked up and valued by Google/Yahoo.
The content is mainly focused on casino and sports betting, and preferably you have experience and knowledge within gambling already, or at least an interest to learn.
We offer you to be part of a successful, fun and growing team and to provide you with the training and coaching you require to be successful and grow your career.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Planning and executing content strategy
- Managing the creation and distribution of engaging content
- WordPress editing – including proofreading and publishing final drafts
- Keyword analysis
- Competitor and industry research
- Editing web pages for on-screen readability
- Content audits to make sure our content is relevant, compliant and up-to-date
- Ad-hoc duties to support additional business areas
- Native Japanese speaking and writing skills
- Outstanding (Japanese) written communication skills and an excellent eye for detail
- At least conversational proficiency in English
- The ability to work to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with WordPress or similar Content Management Systems
- An understanding of Search Engine Optimisation
- An interest in the casino and sports betting industry