Do you know how to analyze the market and execute a strategy to fuel growth? Do you have experience with building relationships with retail partners and customers? If the answer is yes, then this role is something for you!
We believe that business growth starts with a fantastic product. A product that people love to use and that inspires them. If you feel the same, you can join us on our mission to inspire people across the globe with online catalogs and beautiful shoppable experiences.
We give our customers—leading retailers such as Ikea, or Williams Sonoma—the personal service they deserve. That has earned us their trust and loyalty. As a result, we gained a 70% market share in the Netherlands and more than 1600 customers worldwide.
You’ll be joining our newly-built acquisition EMEA team consisting of one SDR, two account executives, and six regional sales managers. The regions we are currently operating are Nordics, Benelux, UK, France, DACH, Spain, and Italy. Besides, you will cooperate with our US sales team.
You’ll report to Gui, our CEO, and you’ll play a critical role to develop and execute a strategy to enable growth in your region and to help propel the company to expand globally.
You’ll have an impact through the following responsibilities:
– Leading and Managing Business Development in your region strategically and operationally.
– Building a network and developing key commercial long-term relationships.
– Providing customer and market insights for new product development.
– Defining and developing growth opportunities and strategies in your region.
– 5+ years of experience in the retail/e-commerce industry.
– 3+ years of experience in selling Marketing solutions (MarTech).
– You have a track record of business development in one of the regions: US, Spain, France, Italy, UK.
– You can manage the full sales cycle from cold outreach up to closing and invoicing independently.
– You do not depend on Marketing to develop your region initially.
– Your presentation, time management, and communication skills are on point.
– You’re honest, driven, and passionate about getting results and helping people.
– You’re fluent in English.
If you’ve been reading this far, chances are high you’re a bit like us:
– You desire to do things better and to improve the world around you.
– You believe that results and impact matter more than hours spent.
– You are self-driven, and you love the fact that Publitas operates through values & habits such as honesty, respect, passion, generosity, excellence and curiosity.
Like what you read and wonder what you can expect from us?
– Salary range: €50,0k – €84,0k gross salary per year.
– Performance-based compensation. (VCP)
– 25 paid vacation days.
– A contract of indefinite duration.
– A great location-independent working environment.
– Team retreats in some of the greatest cities in the world.
– Top-of-the-line MacBook.
– An unlimited budget for the Kindle Store and Apple App Store.
– We’ll cover the costs of any conferences you want to check out.
– We’ll cover your travel expenses.
– We’ll challenge and support you to get the most out of your potential.
Please feel free to contact Eva, our recruiter, at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
We help brands inspire shoppers by publishing their print catalogs online. Shoppers can easily browse through catalogs from any device and purchase the products they like. Over 1500 customers—including leading retailers such as METRO Cash & Carry, Crate & Barrel, and Williams-Sonoma—publish their catalogs online with Publitas to increase their reach and conversion.
As employer, we care about people and impact. This means that results matter more than hours spent. We want everyone to work on their own terms and enjoy life as a digital nomad. Travel the globe or simply work from your trusty sofa. You can connect remotely and be fully location independent.
If you get more out of your day, so do we! We value every individual and focus on helping you find and improve your strengths and passions. During our hiring process, we make sure you get real working experience in the position you're applying for. You'll go through a sample of challenges and meet your future team members.
We like to see ourselves as a diverse and international sports team, where each individual excels in their preferred playing position. To hire the best people with the right skills and cultural fit, we hire across the globe.