Are you ready to have an impact?
At Publitas, our mission is simple. We are on a mission to help as many individuals (including you) and organizations as possible to achieve their goals.
Publitas enables brands to transition from print media to offer shoppers an engaging and personalized digital experience by publishing inspirational, dynamic catalogs online. 60 million people around the world explore brands and products in a more sustainable way by utilizing our products and services.
Note from our hiring managers: We’re looking for a passionate and dedicated Account Executive who will identify, prospect, connect, acquire new customers and make them want to buy our product. We call this type of person a ‘hunter’—someone who is not afraid to go out on a limb and has a remarkable drive to achieve results. Do you want to learn more about our international sales team and why they are so passionate about working for Publitas? Go ahead and meet our team HERE; get ready to be inspired! We look forward to hopefully meeting with you soon!”
Are you ready to have an impact with us? Start the application process by filling out the screening questionnaire to see if Publitas is a good fit for you.
Take ownership by:
- Closing deals with enterprise-qualified leads.
- Generating new outbound qualified leads.
- Building and Managing sales pipeline.
- Generating & qualifying up-sell opportunities among Enterprise customers.
- Assisting our Customer Success team with account management.
- Identifying and communicating customer needs to our Product team.
This challenge will suit you if:
- You’re fluent in German and English.
- You have at least three years of experience in new business development.
- You have experience with the retail/e-commerce market and SaaS industry.
- Preferably selling solutions to retail clients.
- You’re honest, driven, and passionate about getting results and helping people.
- You love connecting with new people and can express your enthusiasm over the phone and onsite.
- Your presentation, time management, and communication skills are on point.
- You have a keen interest in the tech industry.You have experience in selling marketing solutions (MarTech).
- You have a basic understanding of HTML, tag management software, and advertising software
What we provide to help you achieve results:
- We offer a gross base salary as well as uncapped performance-based compensation. Salaries are assessed based on your relevant experience, level of seniority, and location.
- Twenty-five vacation days per year and your National Holidays off.
- A contract of indefinite duration.
- Work from anywhere you desire.
- A monthly shared office space/coworking allowance.
- A one-time home office setup stipend.
- A top-of-the-line MacBook.
- Monthly wellness allowance to stay healthy while working remotely.
- Annual retreats in some of the greatest cities in the world.
- Free books in Kindle and Audible store.
- We’ll challenge and support each other through 1-1 sessions to get the most out of your and our potential.
Please also have a read through our Recruitment FAQ.
Publitas is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees all over the world. We want you to feel welcome, respected, and valued for who you are — it’s our differences that make us stronger! We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. Publitas welcomes all, we invite you to apply and join us!
About Publitas.com B.V.
Help online shoppers discover what they love. Sell more. ~50% of shoppers know what they want; they search, select, and checkout. The others? They like to browse, discover, and be inspired. The online store is fine for the first group; however, connecting your brand with the second group requires something more… and that’s what Publitas provides. We provide you and your shoppers with an immersive, shoppable experience designed to inspire shoppers while complementing your online store, offline store, and eCommerce objectives. Our customers have reported from 40% to as much as 308% higher conversion rates from their ‘just browsing’ audience when they viewed a Publitas publication.” Over 2000 customers—including leading retailers such as METRO Cash & Carry, Crate & Barrel, and Williams-Sonoma—publish their catalogs online with Publitas to increase their reach and conversion.
As employers, we care about people and impact. This means that results matter more than hours spent. We want everyone to work on their own terms and enjoy life as a digital nomad. Travel the globe or simply work from your trusty sofa. You can connect remotely and be fully location independent.
If you get more out of your day, so do we! We value every individual and focus on helping you find and improve your strengths and passions. During our hiring process, we make sure you get real working experience in the position you’re applying for. You’ll go through a sample of challenges and meet your future team members. We like to see ourselves as a diverse and international sports team, where each individual excels in their preferred playing position. To hire the best people with the right skills and cultural fit, we hire across the globe.