Your work days are brighter here.
At Workday, it all began with a conversation over breakfast. When our founders met at a sunny California diner, they came up with an idea to revolutionize the enterprise software market. And when we began to rise, one thing that really set us apart was our culture. A culture which was driven by our value of putting our people first. And ever since, the happiness, development, and contribution of every Workmate is central to who we are. Our Workmates believe a healthy employee-centric, collaborative culture is the essential mix of ingredients for success in business. That’s why we look after our people, communities and the planet while still being profitable. Feel encouraged to shine, however that manifests: you don’t need to hide who you are. You can feel the energy and the passion, it’s what makes us unique. Inspired to make a brighter work day for all and transform with us to the next stage of our growth journey? Bring your brightest version of you and have a brighter work day here.
About the Team
Workday’s Delivery teams are driven by a passion for our products and the success of our customers in implementing our outstanding cloud solutions. We’re a diverse group of people, with an invaluable mix of experiences and backgrounds, located across multiple locations within the region.
About the Role
Our team promotes Workday’s core values with ‘Employees’ being the first of them. This is why we:
- offer remote working schedules
- empower you to follow your desired career path & achieve professional and personal goals
- encourage work-life balance and wellbeing;
- are proud to champion equal opportunities for everyone
Are you willing to drive our customers to success in a fast-paced environment, achieving the transformation they are looking for?
As a project manager within our delivery team you will learn and apply the Workday methodology to successfully lead Workday project teams deploying our Finance / Human Resources / Procurement solution. You will be responsible for projects across all types of industries, starting with medium size deployments and up to very large and sophisticated global deployments.
You will be the key player guiding customers through our deployment lifecycle, resolving challenges in a creative way by partnering with Workday delivery leadership, consultant, and resource management teams. Your role is to deliver the expected value to our Customer on time and on budget, with the best Customer experience from project start up through go-live.
Project Managers report to the Delivery Directors of the EMEA Professional Services.
Key objectives for the role:
- Customer deployment success and satisfaction
- Scope and risk management
- Project budget and forecast management
- Timely and transparent communication
- Effective team management
- Language skills: business fluent English and one of the following languages: French, German or Italian
- 5 + years experience of project management with HCM, Payroll, or Financial implementations within medium or large enterprise
- 5 +years of experience implementing Workday, Oracle, SAP, PeopleSoft or similar applications
- Successful candidates have a balance of functional (business) and technical experience
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- International organisation experience
- Passion and drive for customer success
- Leadership abilities to empower and focus the project team on deployment objectives
- Excellent organisation, time management, and presentation skills
- Manage 3rd parties on project teams
- Present at Customer Executive Steering Committee meetings
- Solid track record in Project Management delivery within a Professional Services environment
- Work effectively with sales partners to collect requirements, formulate delivery approach, and develop a proposal
- Deliver projects within the budget outlined in the Statement Of Work
- Experience working with customer project managers to proactively identify/resolve issues
- Workday deployment methodology and processes
- Promote a positive and inclusive working environment
Our Approach to Flexible Work
With Flex Work, we’re combining the best of both worlds: in-person time and remote. Our approach enables our teams to deepen connections, maintain a strong community, and do their best work. We know that flexibility can take shape in many ways, so rather than a number of required days in-office each week, we simply spend at least half (50%) of our time each quarter in the office or in the field with our customers, prospects, and partners (depending on role). This means you’ll have the freedom to create a flexible schedule that caters to your business, team, and personal needs, while being intentional to make the most of time spent together. Those in our remote “home office” roles also have the opportunity to come together in our offices for important moments that matter.
Are you being referred to one of our roles? If so, ask your connection at Workday about our Employee Referral process!