We’re looking for an organised, savvy and self-motivated person with experience managing projects and confidence in communicating with clients. As a small team, you’ll be able to have a big impact, working closely with our founder. With a new SaaS product about to launch there are exciting times ahead!. You’ll be onboarding new clients, managing the teams’ projects, ensuring client needs are met and discovering new ways to optimise and automate!
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR – MUST HAVES:
- Experience managing client projects
- Great communication, sharp organisation and interpersonal skills (we don’t do big egos)
- Confident ability to regularly communicate with clients regarding their project delivery via email, voice and video calls.
- Consistently react quickly to any client’s or team member’s immediate issues and/or blockers to ensure smooth project delivery
- Understand the importance of foresight and ability to predict project delivery issues
- Experience in Slack, Google Workspace and other project management tools
- Native or advanced working level English
BONUS POINTS IF YOU’RE:
- Proficient in more than one language
- A whizz in Monday.com
- Prior experience working at an agency, startup, or background in marketing
- Prior experience in one or more of the following Fintech, Ecom, Apps, Saas, PropTech, AI, AR, Machine Learning, VR, eSports, Crypto or any other disruptive verticals.
- Grasp of marketing or eagerness to learn – you’ll probably have worked in a startup environment before
WHY WE’RE LOOKING NOW
After working together as a marketing collective, we’ve just released Launchpad in Beta, a new frictionless way to solve marketing – built for founders, department leads and developers in need of a marketing boost.
They select the marketing services our expert collective offers, then pay via subscription. It’s the fastest way to get expert-level marketing and solves all the pitfalls of working with agencies and freelancers – we know there’s a better way to do things. Launchpad offers flexible contracts, guaranteed expertise and project-specific work, combined with access to a whole team, with superb client communication and regular reporting.
Sound good? Ready for a challenge? Now’s the perfect time for you to join us, as we take this to the next level.
ABOUT LAUNCHPAD – trylaunchpad.io
We’re a collective of expert freelancers working together to deliver a new approach to marketing. We know what agencies are like (sadly) and we’ve ripped their rulebook apart to bring something light years ahead ; )
We’ve started at the top of the funnel with a solution for leads, but the plan is to release a full ClientHub with a dashboard, reporting, analytics, useful docs and tools.
You’ll get to work alongside a collective of talented marketers and designers at Growth Rocket Apps, as we build and grow our new SaaS model for digital marketing.
We’re a remote team of digital nomads, and our lower overheads mean we can pass the savings on to our clients. We have a 50/50 gender split and we’re spread around the world across multiple time zones (just like our clients!) and we speak native English, Spanish, German, Turkish, Russian and a little of some other languages.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Remote working and flexible hours – so you can work on your terms from anywhere
- Everyone grows with the company, so you’ll have the opportunity to receive growth shares
- We pay competitive rates, you can even choose your prefered currency to be paid
- Following the success of our new SaaS model, we’re planning to add big company benefits for our freelancers such as Sick & Injury Pay, Family Leave, Compassionate Leave, Rewards & Perks, Private Health Care, Legal support and much more…