Codelitt helps companies build new products and solve their most pressing problems with the speed, technology, and innovation of a startup. We develop scalable technology solutions to solve problems such as siloed data, inefficient workflows, poor client experiences, and a lack of bandwidth and/or expertise to execute on innovation initiatives.
Because Codelitt puts people and the user first, everything we create solves real problems that enhance people’s digital experiences. Our solutions are intuitive and enjoyable to use, and we use an iterative and validated approach to every problem we solve.
At Codelitt Incubator, we work with clients to build innovative new products that solves pain points or fill a need for its users. Being a project manager at Codelitt means working directly with the client and their users to gather requirements and feedback, distributing tasks based on skills and priorities, effectively managing client expectations and over-delivering on each milestone.
Our project managers excel in 1) leading and managing teams of designers, engineers, and QA testers to ensure regular creation and delivery of value, and 2) being the client’s primary point of contact and making sure that project updates, wins, risks, changes and issues are always properly discussed and communicated with the client.
- Understand client’s (and more importantly, their users’) needs
- Understand and effectively communicate product vision and strategy to the internal team (i.e. leadership, engineers, designers, etc.)
- Understand and communicate goals, milestones and deadlines to the client and to the internal team
- Implement agile methodologies in planning and execution
- Manage tasks assigned to design, engineering, and QA teamsCoordinate with third parties/partners as needed
- Manage scope changes and their effects on timeline
- Measure project and team performance metrics & evaluateFocus on reporting, documentation & processes for the project
- Ensure work is carried out according to expectations & acceptance criteria
- Ensure thorough review of design implementation
- Proactively review and test our software
- Ensure our standard of quality is being delivered at all timesBe proud of the work your team delivers
- Listen to clients and learn from their expertise.
- Gain and share as much knowledge with our team as possible about their industry, business and users so that we may be better equipped to serve them.
- Gather feedback on our deliverables without requiring the client to bring solutions.
- Manage project expectations and communication with the client.
- Err on the side of under-promising and over-delivering.
- Keep the client as close to the truth and reality as possible by being transparent and building open lines of communication throughout the project’s duration.
- Help clients with demos, reports and any other material that help them communicate progress and wins internally.
- Assess opportunities where Codelitt can offer the client additional support, services or insight.
- Manage user support tickets, help troubleshoot and assign tasks to the team accordingly.
- Work with the team to understand user feedback and help clients prioritize features.
- Steer clients to ensure their project reflects users’ needs.
In 1 Month, you’ll:
- Become proficient in our processes and policies
- Become intimately familiar with the product you’ll be working on
- Shadow a PM
- Meet as many people in the company as you can
In 3 Months, you’ll:
- Transition onto and manage 1 project
- Work hand in hand with project leads (design, engineering, QA and UX)
- Help improve and document the PM processes
- Share knowledge (articles, courses, etc.) with the rest of the PM department
- Built rapport with the Product Owner on the client side
In 6+ Months, you’ll:
- Have built a strong relationship and rapport with the clientLead a product workshop
- Help gather requirements and get estimations for a sales proposal, helping bring in new business
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably related to tech or management
- 5+ years hands-on experience in managing software development projects and working with clients
- Leads by example
- Motivates the team
- Takes responsibility and full ownership
- Is driven, ambitious, & self-motivated
- Excels in process, planning and time management
- Able to set and organize clear priorities
- Fluent in English
- Bridges the gaps between design, engineering & business
- Manages team and client expectations
- Understands user / client pain points
- Ability to present / communicate solutions
- Competitive salary, based on location and years of experience ($60,000 – $85,000)
- 30 days PTO, plus company-wide holiday break in December
- Flexible sick leave
- Healthcare benefits, including dental and vision (US only)
- Maternity and paternity benefits
- Collaborate and learn from the best and brightest in product development, including design, engineering, and more
- The flexibility to work anywhere you prefer and feel most productive
- Numerous team building events throughout the year
All of the latest remote jobs here > euremotejobs.com/jobs/