About the job
Hi there! Hope you are doing well! We are looking for a Project Manager for Noda.
What is Noda?
Noda is an Open Banking payments platform, licensed in the UK as a Payment Institution. We are a fintech company with a solution that enables direct payments from your customers to your bank account. Our service is suitable for any kind of online business in the UK and EU. Our company is growing rapidly and in 2023 we are planning to expand into markets such as Canada and Australia.
What will you do?
- You will be responsible for managing the priority task pool for development and tracking the progress of these tasks
- Creating a positive team atmosphere, maintaining it, and addressing team members’ issues
- When necessary, formulate development paths for team members in collaboration with the Tech Lead and the department Manager. It’s crucial to actively support team members whose aspirations align with their responsibilities and benefit the product
- Tracking the development process, analysing its current state, identifying inefficiencies and bottlenecks, eliminating ineffective approaches, and addressing staffing shortages or tasks that fall outside the team’s core responsibilities
- Organising meetings to discuss work-related issues with necessary team members. We emphasise efficient communication – quick matters in Slack, while meetings are reserved for more in-depth discussions
- Delegating tasks and monitoring their completion, especially those that are blocking the team’s progress
What are your skills and experience?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, finance, technology, or project management
- 2+ years of experience as a Project/Product Manager (preferably in the fintech or financial services)
- Experience in leading product teams with a strong grasp of Agile methodologies
- Languages: B1 English (Intermediate), Russian – fluent or native
- Project Management Software: Proficiency in tools like Jira, Trello, Confluence, Monday (or any other)
- Scheduling: Creating project schedules and managing timelines
- Scope Management: Defining and controlling project scope
- Risk Management: Identifying and mitigating project risks
- Technical Knowledge: Understanding technical aspects of the project domain
- Data Analysis: Analysing project data for informed decisions
- Communication: Effective verbal and written communication
- Leadership: Motivating and leading project teams
- Problem-Solving: Skill in addressing project challenges
- Time Management: Efficiently managing time and priorities
- Adaptability: Being flexible in changing circumstances
- Conflict Resolution: Resolving conflicts within the team and with stakeholders
- Critical Thinking: Analysing information and making decisions
- Customer Focus: Prioritising client or end-user needs
What do we offer?
- 100% Remote. Work from anywhere. Let the world be your office – work from one of our headquarters, or remotely. We span borders and continents, and promote the nomad lifestyle – it’s up to you to decide.
- Employee Learning and Development. Professional growth. We encourage our employees to constantly develop and grow within his/her field of expertise by covering the training and education fees.
- Team buildings. Doesn’t matter where you work from – we’ll find a way to get the Team together. Take a part in a range of online and offline activities, as dinners, hikes, bike/cart ridings, karaoke nights, boat-trips, etc.
- Tech. We provide or compensate all necessary hardware.
- 7 wellness days. Take the opportunity to get a perfect work/life balance – stop for a while, take a rest, and enjoy the life to the fullest.
- Non-toxic environment. We love what we do, we are proud to be #nodapeople and we are working together to achieve Noda goals!