Project Coordinator (Legal)
Lionbridge looks for a new Project Coordinator (Legal) to work on remote basis with our Operations Team!
- Chiefly responsible for assessing documents & formulating word counts so that the sales team may quote clients;
- Transferring all essential project instructions to an internal database which serves as official instructions for project managers who assign the work;
- Liaising with clientele via phone and e-mail to confirm requests and clarify submission instructions;
- Communicating and coordinating with sales team to prioritize assigned tasks and delegate when necessary;
- Communicating concisely and accurately all project details across various internal departments;
- Ensuring that all requests which arrive to company’s main inbox are swiftly accounted by an appropriate team member;
- Supporting business development by assisting the sales team with the preparation of project estimates, word counts, and quotes, as necessary;
- Collaborating with internal sales- and project-management teams to ensure that newly submitted projects are actioned in a timely fashion;
- Conducting online research into new cases, compiling call lists, updating database as necessary.
- A track record of success in an administrative or support role;
- English language knowledge on at least C2 level (spoken and written). Proficiency in any additional languages will be considered as an asset;
- Superior time management, organization and communication skills (essential for document assessment & job creation which accounts for a large part of the role);
- Excellent written, spoken, listening and critical analysis skills;
- Excellent computer skills, including MS Office;
- Excellent relationship-building skills;
- Ability to work efficiently and calmly in high-pressure situations
- Be able to work from Monday to Friday between 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM CET.
- Full time job contract;
- 100% remote work;
- Employee benefits package (including private medical insurance, sport card, holiday allowance, additional birthday day off);
- Professional development opportunities in a multi-cultural environment – Lionbridge has offices in over 20 countries and many of these offices work collaboratively on projects, exposing our employees to a wide range of cultures and work styles;
- Work in a creative team and friendly atmosphere;
- Access to training platform;
- Ability to cope with latest technologies;
- Find yourself in a professional, but relaxed and flexible environment (no dress code, flexible working hours).