Broadsign is a global tech leader with a mission to make it easier than ever for media owners, agencies and brands to harness the power of out-of-home (OOH) and connect with audiences across the globe. Lighting up airports, shopping malls, health clinics, transit systems and more, our platform powers messaging at the heart of people’s lives. We believe in a world where digital and real-life experiences collide. Where campaigns drive growth, build excitement and prompt innovation. Where digital interactions inspire conversations and connect communities. Where bold creativity inspires bright ideas.
We are looking for a Programmatic Account Manager to join our dynamic Programmatic Success team and help drive the continued growth of pDOOH. So, if you are motivated, creative, and eager to join a globally-connected team, then we want to talk! This is a fully remote position, based in Germany, Netherlands or the UK.
What you’ll do:
As a Programmatic Account Manager, you will be taking full responsibility for supporting our European sales team during pre & post sales activities, from RFP responses and media planning, to managing delivery & pacing of campaigns as they activate. Day-to-day activities include:
- Support RFI/RFP process to land new accounts across all buyer demand (managed & self-serve) in the assigned region
- Craft effective responses to RFPs and inventory requests, including robust media plans, campaign design, and best practice recommendations
- Work closely with Sales to identify strategies to grow existing accounts
- Manage the campaign launch process from start to finish, inclusive of strategy recommendation, proactive pacing &, optimization, upsells, troubleshooting and delivery of post-campaign performance reporting
- Utilize Salesforce to ensure all campaign information is accurate
- Leverage deep understanding of Broadsign’s DSP & SSP, including 3P DSP integrations to communicate best practices for campaign effectiveness
- Proactively use data, trends, market insights, and logic to develop strategic, tailored campaign recommendations and upsell opportunities for continued success
- Work with cross-functional teams for deal creation, ensure inventory availability, and surface feedback to drive platform & feature enhancements
What you need to perform in this job :
A client services pro, you’re comfortable managing and growing accounts and able to prioritize effectively. You love learning new technology and teaching it to others. You’re as comfortable diving into Excel to improve a campaign as you are leading a platform demo or consulting with an agency team on strategies for success. You’re a self-starter and are always looking for ways to improve the status quo.
- Previous Programmatic Ad Ops, Programmatic Trading or Account Management experience at either a DSP, publisher or agency (you excel at being the key point person and expert that the sales team & customers rely on)
- A deep understanding of digital programmatic ecosystem (DSPs, SSPs, RTB landscape) and/or digital-out-of-home (DOOH)
- Solid experience in Excel and MS Office, including pivot tables, chart-making, and manipulation of large data sets
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally in a fast-paced start-up environment
- A solutions-oriented attitude, getting satisfaction from finding optimal solutions to meeting client needs & objectives
- A flexible, quick and organized approach to your work; you have the ability to manage multiple tasks and perform well under pressure
- A natural inclination to be meticulous & thorough, with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Knowledge of German and / or Dutch
But, more importantly, you’re the kind of person who:
- Is passionate about programmatic emerging markets and DOOH advertising; the word ‘Programmatic’ doesn’t intimidate you!
- Considers yourself to be ‘tech-savvy’
- Likes to have your ideas heard and contributions recognized; you will work closely with the entire global Broadsign programmatic team and have the opportunity to share feedback with product & influence outcomes directly
- Enjoys laughing and having fun at work – because we do a lot of this!
What we bring to the table :
- 500$ annual wellness fund to support your mental and physical health and office-related expenses
- Remote work with opportunity to travel for company events
- Parental leave top-off
- A people-first culture with strong values
- Work-life balance
- Training & development opportunities (lunch and learns, paid online training, etc.)