This is an opportunity to work directly with the management team and play a central role within a startup that is disrupting the real estate industry and the way people work. spaceOS is a fast-growing and highly skilled team that is building a great PropTech business, which is digitizing and redefining commercial real estate and the workplace experience.
The Project/Program Manager leads complex, cross-company strategic initiatives and/or campaigns. You serve as the bridge between critical business functions such as Business Development, Marketing, Creative, Product, Design and Engineering teams, aligning stakeholders and shepherding teams through the process of bringing our strategic initiatives to life. You will lead the end-to-end scoping, planning, execution, and launch of initiatives to deliver success for our clients and product teams.
You are a strategic partner to our Management, Customer Success and Engineering teams. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover new ways of doing things, and work collaboratively with stakeholders. You thrive in ambiguity, demonstrate problem-solving leadership with limited oversight, have excellent communication and organizational skills, and work well in an external-facing role, interfacing regularly with client-executives and key decision-makers.
- BA/BS degree, 5-7+ years Program Management, Project Management, Account Management, Operations or relevant experience.
- Polish speaking, if German is a second language this is a major bonus!
- Demonstrated ability to work through ambiguity to detailed solutions. An ability to translate vague problems into crisp structure, organizing a path forward and driving an initiative over the goal-line.
- Track record of managing and shipping impactful product and project initiatives in a digital product organization and/or matrixed organization.
- Background in establishing systems, building processes and structure where little exists, and demonstrated flexibility to get things done.
- Proven ability to work within an ambiguous, fast-paced, hyper-growth organization.
- Experience working with product, engineering and custom success teams.
- Demonstrable skills and experience working directly with clients and external stakeholders in program/project management, sales, negotiation and/or mediation.
- Deep knowledge and familiarity working within Project/Program Management and interfacing with engineering, product and customer success teams.
- Experience working with leading project and work management tools; bonus points if familiar working with Wrike and Jira.
- A key role and central position in a high-growth, freshly funded, ambitious proptech startup.
- An experienced and international founder team.
- An opportunity to work with a groundbreaking and disruptive new technology.
- Positioned in the biggest asset class in the world.
- Full ownership and freedom to drive and innovate.
- A team of talented and motivated individuals looking to change how real estate works.
- Flexibility to work from wherever it is best for you.
- Modern and comfortable workspace on-demand within the London, Dublin, Berlin, and Warsaw space-as-a-service ecosystem.
- A competitive salary package and optical compensation packages based on success.