The most exciting parts.
- Change the way teams work with and visualise data. What makes this such a complex and exciting challenge is striking the balance between building something powerful, flexible, and robust enough, yet intuitive enough for any user regardless of their technical ability or background.
- Zero to one. As one of the founding members of the team, you’ll have strong influence and ownership over large parts of the product and the company. You’ll be working directly with the CEO and a tight-knit product team to build a coherent and beautiful design language that will form the basis for the Graphy brand for years to come.
- Constant stream of new challenges. The pace at which Graphy is growing brings new technical and business challenges each day. There’s a very large and exciting opportunity ahead for us which requires us all to wear multiple hats, and keeps every day exciting.
We are Graphy 📊
We’re on a mission to reimagine how teams work with data.
Graphy is the all-in-one data collaboration platform where teams create beautiful and interactive dashboards, loaded with data from apps teams already use and love.
We are built with remote-first processes and have an office in London, UK. Backed by top tier VCs and Angel investors, we have an ambitious roadmap and are growing our team.
The opportunity 😎
London / Remote (GMT to GMT+2)
Being one of the first few Product Managers at any company can be a risky endeavor. Often, the role isn’t well understood or the founders aren’t really ready to give up their toys. Graphy is different. Our team has experience working in product and engineering at places like Intercom, Atlassian, Auth0, and others. We understand the strategic value that truly great PMs bring to the table and we’re ready to share the toys and level up the product team.
You’ll work closely with a cross-functional team (usually a designer, an engineering manager, and 3-5 engineers) to own a well defined area of the product. Graphy is the future of how teams will work with data and you’ll have a hand in shaping the direction we take, both in the product and in our product organization. This is a chance to join an already impressive product and engineering team at the ground level and help us build and scale it into a world-class organization.
What you’ll do 👩🏫
- You’ll become an expert in how people create, analyze, consume, and collaborate on data through customer and market research.
- You’ll deeply understand the problems that you’re tackling through research and regular interaction with customers; you’ll be able to concisely and clearly articulate and frame those problems for and with the team.
- You’ll manage your team’s roadmap; synthesizing insights from a broad range of inputs and prioritizing projects to ensure that your team is always working on the most impactful projects.
- You’ll collaborate closely with design to research, shape, and test various potential solutions.
- You’ll collaborate closely with engineering to understand scoping tradeoffs and accurately estimate timelines.
- You’ll strive to always build minimum lovable solutions and ship those solutions to customers as early as you can in order to begin gathering feedback.
- You’ll constantly evaluate if your solutions have solved the problem through quantitative and qualitative measures. FYI: Since we’re so early, we are more reliant on qualitative right now.
- You’ll work closely with engineering to own and maintain the quality of the product areas your team are responsible for.
- You’ll organize, inspire, and motivate a group of committed, smart people to do the best work of their careers.
What we look for 👀
- 3+ years experience as a product manager, with a proven track record of shipping impactful product.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Good judgement: You’re able to make good decisions quickly and to ruthlessly prioritize to deliver high impact fast
- The ability to think deeply about product design decisions and have an understanding of how to create simple user interfaces. You have good taste.
- You can clearly communicate product decisions and the rationale behind them. You’re comfortable making decisions without consensus and can tactfully and humbly persuade others in order to move decisions forward.
- You have experience working with both qualitative customer insights, and quantitative customer data to inform decisions. You’ve conducted user research, run a/b tests, and are resourceful when it comes to sourcing product insights.
- You’re entrepreneurial; you don’t need direction; you’re self driven.
- You’re organized and care about the documentation of decisions.
- You’re able to easily switch between thinking creatively and analytically.
- You have an understanding of the technical architecture of complex web and mobile applications.
- To be in a timezone between GMT and GMT+2.
💸 Competitive salary & options package
👩💻 Remote-first processes (or an office if you’re in London)
🔋 Personal growth fund and a bi-weekly afternoon dedicated to learning
🏖️ Retreats every 6 months in some cool place in Europe
💻 New equipment to build your own workspace (fully specced MacBook Pro or equivalent, monitors, software etc.)
🍿 Team activities (virtual lunches, livestream yoga, etc)
📚 Kindle + ebooks
📅 Flexible working