Passion.io’s goal is to make the world more confident and passionate. We do this by empowering Creators to launch highly impactful mobile apps for a fraction of the cost. We are an international remote team of 60+ people, supporting 8,000+ Creators and 700k+ end-users from all over the world.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Product Support Manager to join our team! If you are an experienced professional with 4+ years’ experience in Leading support teams in a SaaS environment – we would love to meet you!
What you’ll bring to the team
- 4+ years’ experience leading a support team consisting of 10+ people
- Experience working with a team based in PHL
- 2+ years’ SaaS Direct experience
- Leading globally distributed remote teams
- OKR framework experience
- Experience building or leading automations (e.g. chatbot)
- Experience maintaining external and internal Knowledge Bases
- Hands-on experience setting up and/or managing a Support platform (triggers, automations, macros etc.)
- You are data led/driven
- Strong leadership/collaboration
- Positive Problem solving abilities
- Fluent in English
It will be highly beneficial if you have experience with any of the following 🙌
- Experience with creator market
- Experience in Voice of Customer reporting
- Experience managing a significant sized online community
- Experience in the mobile app market
- Has set up a Support platform from scratch / lead migration between Support platforms
What you’ll be working on
- Ensure Support KPI targets are met
- Serve as a POC for Support to other teams
- Ensure Support team has the right tools required
- Handle escalations
- Ensure the Support team is trained on required expertise areas
- Ensure the Support team is informed on any product changes
- Establish a high performing customer facing Help Center
- Establish high quality internal documentation for Support processes
- Establish the right leading metrics/KPIs to measure OKR and initiative progress against target
- Monitor team and individual performance results and data actively
- Collaborate across CS and other squads
What we offer you
- 🌍 Work from anywhere and full flexibility.
- ✈️ Regular international gatherings in a cool venue somewhere even cooler. Our last trips brought us to Croatia, Portugal, and Greece.
- 📈 An autonomous/entrepreneurial work style where your success is measured by results (not time).
- 🤯 The steepest learning curve you’ve ever experienced including regular career coaching sessions, internal and external training, coaching, and much more. We also support you with attending conferences, taking courses, and purchasing books.
- 🤝 An open, honest, creative, and results-driven environment where your opinion is highly valued.
- 💻 Flexible equipment policy with a budget that renews every year.
- 🏢 Co-working policy: If you prefer to work from a co-working space, we’ll help pay for it.
- 🏝 24 days of paid vacation plus 10 days of “Celebration Leave” that allows you to take the holidays off you actually celebrate (instead of the statutory holidays in the country you happen to live in).
- 👶 Paid parental leave: We offer a generous period of fully paid parental leave.