This role is full time and permanent and open to remote opportunities across the UK and Ireland.
Our partner, SmartSpace Global, a Four Winds Interactive (FWI) company, is the leading provider of resource scheduling applications for the corporate workplace. We are currently seeking a Product Owner that will lead our company’s efforts to deliver customer first, digitally enabled experiences in the corporate workplace. The goal is to position SmartSpace as the leader in digital transformation technologies in the workplace through highly personalized, real time experiences that enable enterprises to transform their hybrid workplace while optimising their employee and visitor experience. This individual will be responsible for identifying, designing and leading the development of new and existing market ready solutions that are built using SmartSpace platform. This role is responsible for leading research efforts to evaluate the competitive landscape in the marketplace, help determine viability, and lead efforts to bring new products and product iterations to the market. The Product Owner is a dynamic position which requires collaboration with various teams, and understanding the product from the point of view of the customer, end users, and stakeholders, anticipating and prioritising their future needs while keeping a sharp eye on future technologies.
We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect” candidate – we’re all a work in progress and are growing new skills and capabilities all the time. We encourage you to apply for a position with FWI/Poppulo even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements. We believe in fostering an environment with a diversity of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive.
- Be a subject matter expert in enterprise digital transformation.
- Perform market research to ensure that product aligns with company mission and goals.
- Translate FWI Platform features and capabilities into competitive market solutions.
- Acquire detailed level of requirements from stakeholders and/or customers.
- Clearly communicate the business requirements to team members.
- Manage coordination efforts with UX/UI team to build value driven solutions.
- Determine Minimum Viable Product (MVP) and create and maintain product backlog.
- Build and maintain relationships with stakeholders.
- Work with product services manager to define implementation costs for product.
- Work with product enablement team on new products and features to effectively sell the benefits of the solution.
- Incorporate feedback from stakeholders and business leaders into product iterations and new product releases.
- Take advantage of our continuous release process to ensure new features are released promptly and iterated frequently, delivering incremental value quickly
- Ensure the product is delivered following our quality standards.
- Demonstrable technical acumen, including technical writing skill.
- Demonstrate business acumen and ability to converse and communicate at the CxO level.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Deep understanding of the corporate industry vertical.
- Experience implementing or managing productivity and collaborative software.
- Experience implementing or managing facilities management software like meeting room management and connected workplace.
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, creative problem-solving, influencing, prioritisation, organizational, decision-making and conflict resolution skills.
- Expert in translating customer business problems, objectives and challenges into value added solutions and services.
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies and experience working in Agile teams
- Experience owning SaaS products
Helpful for Success:
- Experience with modern cloud-based applications.
- Knowledge of creating and maintaining workplace culture/experience.
- Understanding of the Workplace solutions Market.
- Experience with enterprise-level workplace implementations a plus.
- Solid understanding of the product lifecycle (PLC) or software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Strong understanding of structured data feeds like XML, JSON, RSS.
- Experience with workplace digital transformation.
- Roadmaps/Documentation/training on products.
- Pasion for cutting edge technology with a technical evangelist mindset.
- Technical background (development or testing)
The compensation package will be aligned to each candidate’s experience and qualifications. All applicants must be authorized to work in the UK or Ireland.