Our Product team is at the center of Artifakt long term strategy by driving the roadmap forward to make sure end-users get to enjoy the best PaaS experience possible.
As a Product Owner you plan and lead the roadmap execution to build and ship features alongside the Product Designer and the Engineering team.
You also partner closely with Marketing, Customer and Sales teams, to ensure the product we deliver aligns closely with the Artifakt’s objectives while outclass user’s and market’s expectations.
- Plan and execute the product roadmap, make it evolve towards the future product versions.
- Define and prioritize the product’s functionalities in collaboration with the Engineering team and the business.
- Define and monitor KPIs to evaluate product usage and user adoption.
- Collect and analyse users feedbacks to to gain an in-depth understanding of their pain, challenges and needs.
- Organize and maintain the product backlog (epics, deadlines, etc.)
- Design the user experience and create the necessary interfaces (user flows, wireframes, etc.) in collaboration with the Product Designer
- Write user stories (sufficient level of detail, definition of acceptance criteria, etc.) and prioritize them in collaboration with the Engineering team
- Run the different agile ceremonies (sprint planning, daily meetings, sprint reviews, retrospectives, demonstrations, etc.)
- Keep the team focus, on track and in pace
- Ensure the highest level of quality from the development output through meticulous hands-on testing
- Maintain all necessary product related documentation (general documentation, release notes, etc.)
You also participate in cross-team activities to:
- Stay ahead of the industry by monitor the competitions, regularly test the different players and keep abreast of technological developments and advances.
- Promote the product and its functionalities inside and outside the company (demonstrations, interviews, articles, events …)
- Experience in BtoB software (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS…) industry on the following position(s):
- as Product Owner, Project Manager or Scrum Master – with a tech background.
- as Software Engineer or DevOps – looking to new challenge on a product side.
- Working experience for a Dev-Tool or on a Cloud product is a plus.
- Knowledges of Cloud solutions and technologies : Cloud providers, Cloud architectures and infrastructures, container and orchestrator (Docker, Kubernetes…).
- Knowledge of DevOps methodologies and tools is a plus.
- Mastering Agile process and principles – used to work within a multidisciplinary squad(s).
- English full proficiency – able to work in an international team.
Why you should join Artifakt
We are Artifakt, creator of a dev-first PaaS.
We help developers fast-track deployments, manage and run complex web applications on enterprise-grade cloud infrastructures on a global scale.
Our moto : Deploy Fast, Stay Online.
We believe in people as the true unfair advantage to built world-class product and power Artifakt to the next level.
We encourage our people to take ownership and innovate to achieve something remarkable.
We build together a supportive environment where everyone has a voice, as well as flexible to stay focus on what matters most.
We value diversity and caring.
We are tech-savvy at core.
We stand for a product-first vision.
We are looking for talented people who are:
- Fast learner and result-driven
- Customer-oriented and team player
- Creative and open-minded
- Geek or tech-savvy
- Recruiter Interview
- Manager Interview
- CEO & COO Interview
- Coffee with the team