Remote – European timezones between UTC-1 and UTC+3 preferred
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
In your role as Product Marketing Manager, you will work closely with:
- Bozena Pieniazek, Director of Marketing (ex Typeform, TravelPerk)
- Naomi Francis, Product Marketing Manager (ex MarvelApp, TripActions)
- Ewa Stachowiak, Demand Generation Lead (ex UXPin, Sentione)
GOALS YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE OR OWN
- Partner marketing: You will own our partner marketing motion with the goal of driving new logo acquisition for our existing personas, as well as new segments.
- Customer marketing: You will own customer marketing to dive the creation of customer success stories, sales enablement and user-generated content (specifically templates).
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Build strong relationship with current and future integration partners and develop an impactful partner marketing program.
- Partner with Maze’s product development team and manage end-to-end integration launches, from inception to release.
- Explore and identify new partnership opportunities based on persona and market research.
- Manage co-marketing campaigns end-to-end, including developing messaging, writing announcements, landing page copy, organizing webinars, and setting up customer communications.
- Take ownership of Maze’s template gallery and work directly with our community to source user-generated and expert templates.
- Work closely with our product marketing manager on overarching message, persona development and launch timelines.
- Build case studies, customer marketing initiatives and work with Sales to deliver sales and partner enablement collateral for our integrations to support our enterprise sales motion.
- Take ownership of key metrics, drive growth and report on the program’s performance.
- You will report directly to the Director of Marketing and work in a cross-functional environment.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 3-5 years of experience in product or partner marketing working closely with product managers
- A proven track record of managing end-to-end launch campaigns, from inception to release
- Excellent writing and storytelling skills with experience in developing positioning and messaging for products and/or features
- Experience conducting user research and testing to collect persons and market insights as well as validate go-to-market strategies
- A deep understanding of how to effectively prioritize and manage cross-functional projects
- A highly analytical mindset with a deep understanding of SaaS and product metrics
- Hands-on experience setting up dashboards and self-serving data from analytics and BI tools, e.g. Amplitude, Google Analytics, Looker
- A team player that works well cross-functionally and collaborates with other teams on key initiatives
- Experience working in product-led B2B SaaS (bonus: for a design or product tool)
- Bonus: Experience working in a fully remote organization
- Bonus: Existing network within the product and marketing SaaS space
Consider this our wish-list. We know there will be great candidates that don’t meet every one of these criteria—if you’re passionate about the role and feel that your experience prepares you to do it, we’d love to hear from you.
WHY MAZE IS UNIQUE
- Early-stage startup: You will join an early-stage startup with less than 50 employees. This means you’ll have the unique opportunity to directly impact success and help shape the future of Maze.
- Category: We’re on a mission to democratize user testing and are truly excited about defining a new space where anyone can test and learn rapidly.
- Product-market Fit: We already have a strong product-market fit for product designers and NPS of 60, and we’re excited to build on top of this to reach PMF for our new user segments.
- 5x Growth: You will help us 5x MRR in 2021 by building key relationships with our partner ecosystem, launching integrations and managing ongoing partner marketing activities.
- 33 days of paid leave
- Twice a year company retreat for a week, fully paid by Maze (once COVID is over)
- Laptop and accessories paid by Maze
- Compassionate, Caregiver, or Bereavement Leave: 3 – 5 days each time the need arises
- Family leave: 12 weeks for the main caregiver, 3 weeks otherwise
- Co-working space and accounting fee paid up to a certain amount per month
- Budget for training based on your and the company’s needs
Browse the latest remote marketing jobs within European time zones.
Maze is a Seed funded startup building the future of rapid testing for modern teams. We're backed by some of the world's best funds and have an extensive advisory network.
We're on a mission to empower modern teams to build better user experiences by testing and learning rapidly with real users. To do this, we've partnered with the world's biggest design tools, including Adobe XD, Figma, InVision, Sketch, and Marvel. We power over 40,000 brands globally, including IBM, Logitech, Pipedrive, Uber, Greenpeace, and Braze.
We're a fully remote team working across 15 countries. You'll be joining a passionate team whose resumes include Canva, Figma, GitLab, InVision, Typeform and Zendesk.