We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager with experience in B2C to join our international team
What is Clay?
Clay is an app that helps online businesses create high-quality content by combining customizable templates with stunning animations and effects. Clay eliminates the need to use complex design software and manage marketing consultants, letting businesses focus on what they do best. Check us out in the app store!
Clay is composed of professionals with experience and passion for content creation, design, or mobile engineering. Together, we own every part of the app publishing process, from User Interface Research to Marketing. And, thanks to this team, Clay grew to have thousands of downloads per day, every single day!
We are currently 16 people working full-time on Clay…but we want to increase the size of the team to keep up with the increase in demand for Clay. Are you up for the challenge?
At Clay, we focus most of our time on creating the app’s stunning content and writing high-performance code to support its exciting features. The impact of this work is highly dependent on our team’s ability to understand the needs and communicate with our audience. However, as our app grows, so does the difficulty of staying on top of users’ ever-changing needs and marketing the app to new customer segments. This is why we are looking for someone who can help us enhance Clay’s growth and tackle the product marketing challenges that come with it!
The Product Marketing Manager will work hand-in-hand with our founder to manage our Product Marketing operations and shape Clay’s brand and target audience. The key responsibilities of the role include to:
- Lead our Growth team by planning its members’ tasks and roadmap while also supervising their professional growth. Our growth team is composed of a social media specialist and three content/motion designers.
- Plan and manage Clay’s content design roadmap with the goal of creating relevant content that is relevant to the needs of our users.
- Define and manage the execution of a growth strategy for our social media presence and our App Store Product Page.
- Define and manage a strategy for partnerships and collaborations with influencers and brands to promote our products.
- Partner closely with our Product team to carry out marketing research and understand the needs of our customers.
- Develop plans to test and measure paid user acquisition efforts on popular online marketing platforms, such as Facebook Ads or Google Ads.
To apply for this role, you should have
- 2+ years of experience in product, product marketing, or marketing management, preferably with a consumer-facing product.
- Experience building product marketing plans, from strategy through go-to-market execution.
- Outstanding writing skills, with an ability to help craft clear, user-friendly messages compatible with social media platforms.
- (not required, but a plus) Professional experience with online marketing or paid user acquisition platforms.
Benefits of working at Clay
- Competitive pay based on seniority and skillset
- The latest Apple hardware (Mac, iPhone, and anything else you might need)
- 1-month vacation per year + untracked time off if you need more
- A diverse and international work environment that operates in English—we come from countries like Italy, Sweden, Brazil, Japan, Argentina, and Romania, and we want to keep growing!
Our Application Process
- Application form
- Screening Interview
- Take-home assignment
- Problem-solving interview
- Product interview
- Cultural Fit Interview
The whole process takes around 3 weeks.