What We Do…
PSPDFKit is the leading document processing and manipulation platform for developers and enterprise businesses. Our customers use our offering to create, edit, sign, and collaborate on documents in their applications across mobile, web, and all other major platforms. We’re on a mission to empower developers with the tools needed to innovate beyond paper.
Nearly a billion end users in more than 150 countries rely on PSPDFKit every day including industry leaders like Dropbox, DocuSign, SAP, IBM, Volkswagen, Fabasoft, Wolters Kluwer Deutschland, and the European Patent Office. Our software development kits enable companies to work smarter and faster, saving time and expenses along the way, while effectively replacing the need for paper processes.
What you will do…
At PSPDFKit, Product Managers are internal champions for our customers and essential partners to our engineering, support, marketing and sales teams. As a Product Manager, you will take responsibility for managing multiple products from our product portfolio. You will work closely with several engineering teams.
You will partner with:
- Customers … to learn about their problems and prototype solutions, communicate our development roadmap and maintain a continuous feedback loop;
- Engineering … to prototype, refine and build solutions, envision and scope product MVPs and execute the product strategy through planning and leading development cycles;
- Support … to gather, learn, and analyze our customers’ needs, ensure best-in-class customer experience across multiple products and ensure customer satisfaction;
- Marketing … to help communicate our products to the market, bring clarity for engaging product messaging and be up-to-date with market trends;
- Sales … to help differentiate our products from competitors, present a clear and compelling offer to new customers, facilitate product licensing and packaging and enable revenue growth;
Your responsibilities will include:
- Product Roadmap – You will work closely with multiple teams to both build and execute the product roadmap to incrementally grow revenue, open up new revenue channels and innovate beyond paper.. In addition to that, you will continuously identify and prioritize features and product initiatives by analyzing customer insights – to ensure customer retention and grow revenue.
- Customer Feedback – You will continuously engage our customers to understand their challenges and needs, manage and curate our database of customer insights, balance existing priorities with these inputs and translate them into clear product updates for multiple products.
- Domain Authority – You will strive to gain, evolve and document domain knowledge through research and by keeping a constant foothold into industry trends.
- Influence – You will help define product strategy, evaluate and balance trade-offs between functional work on one end and performance, fundamental improvements and technical debt on the other.
- Leadership – You will lead product initiatives, develop and refine feasible roadmaps, and drive product execution and delivery through partnerships and collaboration.
- Enablement – You will continuously enable other departments to execute by partnering with them, understanding their needs and helping them with clarity, guidance, vision and oversight.
You must have:
- An engineering background that includes hands-on software development experience;
- At least 3 years of experience in software product management and/or similar roles;
- Strong technical understanding of how software products are built and integrated with other services and APIs;
- Experience managing technical software products from kick-off to ship;
- Experience leading and coordinating with cross-functional teams and prioritizing high impact activities;
- Strong product discovery, prototyping and execution;
- Skill to pair data with product intuition to always keep product decisions data-informed and always keep moving forward;
- Exceptional presentation, communication and organizational skills;
- Ability to turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans;
- Not only shipped new products, but are obsessed about continuous product improvement;
- Ability to optimize activities for shipping a portfolio of small, medium and large releases.
It would be ideal if you have:
- Experience product managing and/or building developer tools (ideally SDKs);
- Exceptional understanding of UI/UX design concepts and principles;
- Experience working in a Product Organization with Product Managers as peers.
In 2021, PSPDFKit announced its first strategic growth investment led by Insight Partners, a New York-based global venture capital and private equity firm focused on growth-stage software and technology companies. Insight’s investment, which totals more than $115 million, is being used to accelerate product growth, sales & marketing efforts, and fund strategic acquisitions, further expanding the capabilities of PSPDFKit’s highly adopted document processing platform.
PSPDFKit hires people who are curious, creative, communicative, and collaborative. We’re a highly cross-functional organization, and we’re committed to tackling challenging problems so our customers can focus on building great products.
We are a remote company. To ensure overlap with most of the team across the US, Europe and Asia, we’re looking for someone who will have a significant overlap with US and European working hours. If working from the US, you must be located in Florida, Massachusetts, North Carolina, Ohio, or South Carolina. We do not process payroll in other US Eastern time zone states.
- Continuous improvement
For a deeper understanding of our core values, please visit our website.
PSPDFKit is an equal opportunity employer with people from many different cultures and countries. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, skill sets, perspectives, as well as providing our employees with a work environment free of harassment. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other non-merit factor. We’d especially love to receive applications from individuals who are underrepresented in the tech industry.