The short version
Where: Remote (CET, +3/-3 CET) 🌍
What: Help us bring Pento to Spain, and be the founding member of Pento’s Spanish team.
Why: We’re on a mission to build the future of payroll, and we want to enable Spanish companies and employees to experience the power of Pento.
The role ✨
We are launching Pento in Spain, and are looking for the founding Product Manager to join the team. Your job will be to work with engineers, designers, and payroll experts to build the first version of Pento in Spain.
What will you be doing? 💼
- Own the roadmap, and delivery, for Pento in Spain;
- Work with a local payroll expert to understand Spanish payroll requirements, and scope the initial versions of the product accordingly;
- Get a clear understanding of user needs through regular interaction with customers;
- Share and communicate the product roadmap across the team to ensure we’re all on the same page and aware of what’s coming and when;
- Turn problems into insights and work with a team of engineers and designers to execute and launch solutions;
- Set product requirements and work closely with the engineering team to ensure alignment;
- Collaborate with QA to define and validate acceptance criteria;
- Ensure that both customers and internal teams are updated on the latest product improvements
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is a fluent Spanish speaker and can work with and engage our Spanish customers.
- Has experience in developing customer-focused products, prioritising roadmaps and working with a dedicated team of engineers and designers;
- Has experience with user research and product discovery techniques, turns data into product decisions;
- Is a tech enthusiast and always likes to play around with new software. Curious and enthusiastic about what makes good software;
- Has good understanding of internet technologies, APIs, database technologies, etc.;
- Has a pragmatic approach to product development; Understands why speed is important as a startup;
- Enjoys autonomy and ownership while building the product collaboratively
- Can adjust quickly to changing priorities and work with lots of questions and what-ifs.
Browse all the latest remote jobs in Spain