You’ve probably seen hundreds of product related job posts and you’re tired of reading the same stuff over and over again. Sounds familiar? Yes, we’ve been there too. Precisely why we aim to do this differently.
So, what is Cartloop?
Glad you asked. Conversational text marketing is the future of ecommerce and DTC brands. Here’s why: 75% of millennials prefer text when interacting with their favorite brands (source). The problem? 99% of text communication is automated — we’re here to change that.
Cartloop is building the tool that helps brands interact with customers through 1:1 text message conversations driven by real people (and no, we’re not building chat bots!).
Our product drives revenue for ecommerce brands, while making the shopping experience much better for the people. Compared to any other marketing tool, people actually love interacting with Cartloop!
We started in 2020, and we’re already serving hundreds of ecommerce companies, including Shineon and Schoolyardsnacks.
If building an application that directly touches the lives of millions is your thing, read on.
Team & culture
This is our favorite part. We’ve seen companies that use some ‘templatized’ stuff for this section; stuff that’s never followed in reality.
Here are some of our core values to give you a sense of who we are as a team:
- First and foremost, ownership and autonomy is important to us. We take responsibility in everything we do, mistakes included. We learn from them to avoid them later. We can’t achieve excellence if there are no bumps in the road.
- We’re product-driven. Building a great product and shipping features is at the core of what we do.
- Good communication is key. An asynchronous way of working is where we’re headed — and clear, transparent communication is one of the means of getting there.
- We’re obsessed with efficiency. Never-ending meetings? Repetitive tasks? Stuff that doesn’t make a difference? Nope. We’re always looking for ways to make us more efficient.
- Get things done. We take our work seriously. We’re a small bunch on a mission to change ecommerce marketing once and for all.
- Deadlines are a thing for us. We are super punctual.
- We’re backed by some awesome investors who are extremely supportive of what we do.
The role & what we are looking for
As a Product Manager, you will be playing an essential part in building our core product. This is a high-impact role and great opportunity if you’re looking to create a new category of conversational platform.
What you’ll be doing
- Own core parts of the Cartloop platform and lead a team of talented engineers and designers to generate value for customers.
- Oversee product execution from inception to delivery (end-to-end)
- Work in full sync with our founders, together you own the whole product end to end.
- Continuously connect with customers, surveys to understand pain points, needs, opportunities and prioritize based on that.
- Help build our roadmap and prioritize highest impact projects.
- Guide designers & developers, spec up opportunities, provide the strategy and unblock.
- Above all – help us make Cartloop the best conversational marketing platform in the world – we’re serious.
- Work with designers to develop customer experience journeys, storyboards, and user flows to articulate product experience vision.
- Mock up concepts, write specs, diagrams, add Liner issues, write copy and do whatever it takes to ship your products.
- Ensure features are fully functional and provide the final approval before releasing a feature in production.
Is this you?
We are looking for problem solvers who enjoy the ambiguity of early-stage startups, wearing many hats and taking this opportunity to develop their skills.
It would be great if you:
- Have 3+ years of product management experience with B2B or B2C SaaS companies.
- Are comfortable being involved with the end to end development process. From ideation to QA & speaking to users – you feed and unblock the team.
- Have a track record of leading projects from definition to launch, ensuring success for both the user and the business.
- Incredible attention to detail. You want to ship the best customer experience and will not compromise. Your specs are incredibly detailed and you are able to provide unambiguous clarity to design & engineering.
- Are a big-picture thinker that has the ability to define and work towards a large strategic vision while sweating the details.
- Are driven by delivering results even under challenging situations.
- Got a passion for well-designed products. You have strong UX skills & able to create your own designs if needed (don’t worry, you will have designers).
- Have the ability to turn problems or ideas into a product roadmap with minimal guidance.
- You have experience thriving in a fast-moving agile environment, defining while shipping and always iterating.
Impress us even further
- You have a technical background.
- You have strong data and analytical skills.
- You have worked in a remote environment.
- You have knowledge of the B2B marketing/retail space.
- 🚀 Tremendous room for you to grow in a high-growth tech startup in its early stages
- 🌎 You’re part of a remote, global team that embraces ownership, autonomy and good communication
- 💡 High-impact position, as you apply your skills to concrete business problems, and have an impact on all stages of our business
- 🌴 Unlimited paid vacation. So you can take full ownership of how and when you work
- ⭐️ Monthly 1:1 sessions with industry experts. Every month we bring leaders (PMs, marketers, designers, engineers, founders) from other startups technology companies to share blueprints, strategies and insights from their experience.
- 🙌 Competitive salary and possibility for stock options package