The Company You’ll Join
Amperon is a technology company at the intersection of energy data and AI. Specializing in data management infrastructure, coherent AI/ML models, and leading-edge predictive analytics, Amperon helps the full spectrum of power and utility companies to improve grid reliability, optimize asset economics, and accelerate decarbonization. With a commitment to grid modernization and decarbonization, Amperon is the forecasting company of the energy transition.
We bring the brightest mind from energy, security and technology in order to combat climate changes and transition to clean energy solutions. We have offices in Texas but are a remote first company.
Amperon seeks to modernize the grid data and AI software stack to improve reliability, optimize asset economics, and accelerate decarbonization for grid operators, asset owners, and end-users. We’re building the next generation of market-leading energy analytics and forecasting products, and we want you to be part of our journey!
As the first European based Product Manager, you’ll have the opportunity to shape our product and Go-to-Market strategies. Additionally, this role will be responsible for accelerating revenue by bringing deep market expertise and product knowledge to our prospects and customers, in partnership with account executives and other customer-facing resources.
You will report directly to the EVP of Product and work closely with our European Sales & GTM Leader and function as a key member of a high-impact team launching a new business in the European region. You will also have direct access to our Director of Technical Sales and work closely with colleagues on the Technical Sales team to build on data, analytics infrastructure, and best practices. You will work cross-functionally with Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success teams in North America.
The problems you’ll solve
As a Product Manager you will partner deeply with Revenue and Engineering to become a product expert to develop an intimate understanding of the strengths and weaknesses of the product. You will help us more quickly help customers identify compelling value propositions that compel them to purchase our products. Some problems you’ll solve are:
- Drive the development and implementation of new products and features that align with our company’s goals and customer demands.
- Conduct market research to identify emerging trends and opportunities, and translate insights into actionable product features and requirements.
- Work closely with customers to understand their data, analytical, and forecasting needs and conduct data analyses based both on customer requests.
- Create and maintain detailed product roadmaps, timelines, and specifications, and communicate them effectively to internal and external stakeholders.
- Partner with Sales, Customer Success and Technical Sales to prepare for prospect and customer meetings, developing data, analysis, and slides, and also develop account strategies to accelerate sales delivery.
You may be a fit for this role if
You are a European power markets expert with proven experience managing the product development process, from product design and prototyping to testing, launch, and post-launch evaluation. You have experience defining and measuring product success metrics, and iterate on product features based on user feedback and market insights. You have experience driving power markets products with a focus on market analysis.
Benefits & Perks
While we are serious about our company’s culture, we aren’t going to force “culture” to prove that we are cool and fun. It’s a company filled with smart, genuinely nice individuals who are passionate about data science, energy and working together to build a product that can have a lasting impact on our planet.
Even though we are a remote company with employees spread across the globe, we still believe human interaction is a good thing. We will also have an all-company event at least once a year so people can get to know each other in a more fun and social way.
- Competitive salary plus stock option package.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Family planning benefits through Carrot which includes IVF plus preservation treatments, adoption and gender affirming care.
- Access to mental health services
- Annual company retreat
- Pre-tax commuter benefits plus CitiBike annual subscription.
- Work from home budget
- Learning and development opportunities
- Flexible PTO policy
If you are excited about contributing to a product that can have a lasting impact on our planet and you thrive in fast-paced, innovative environments, we would love to hear from you.