Hi there!! We are looking for a Product Manager who will be part of the Product Team. We at GraphCMS have innovative, passionate and committed people working together to build the most advanced content management system on the market. GraphCMS is trusted by an enthusiastic community of over 40,000 teams delivering millions of digital experiences worldwide, and is a strong content infrastructure that powers the applications of global brands like Unilever, Discovery and, Shure.
We are focused on product adoption with an enterprise offering, and most of our efforts on the user facing side are to empower developers to build their best with a modern stack. At GraphCMS you will be part of a vibrant community of GraphQL enthusiasts.
Purpose of your team and role
The Product Manager will be a part of the Product Management team and report to the Head of Product. In this role, you will be working with one of our product teams (including a set of engineers, an engineering team lead and a designer) to identify, shape, implement and release improvements to our core product. You will also collaborate with other Product Managers on improving our processes, tools and skills.
What you will be working on
- Owning the product experience and feature set for a specific persona.
- Regularly speaking to customers to solve issues, discuss new features and identify new opportunities.
- Capturing insights and learning from competitor analysis, user research and qualitative and quantitative data to inform new ideas and effective prioritisation.
- Working with your team on shaping & delivery of relevant product improvements, carefully monitoring if they move the needle on the key metrics we have identified.
- Communicating progress and key updates with other teams and stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Contributing to the product vision, strategy and roadmap for your focus area.
What we expect from you
- 2+ years of experience as a Product Manager, preferably in a high-growth B2B SaaS environment.
- Ability to thrive in a growing and changing organisation, excited about finding solutions to complex problems, and then executing on them.
- Demonstrated track record of driving product development through research, planning, implementation, launch, analysis, and iteration cycles.
- Analytical mindset, and proven ability to analyse and synthesise data.
- Demonstrated technical proficiency and effectiveness in working closely with engineers.
- Strong product sense and pride in understanding your customers.
Working at GraphCMS
- We have a low-ego environment where all our team members are empathetic, always understanding and ready to support each other.
- Our “manager of one” work style enables a workplace that is run through trust and empowers people to perform their best.
- Our team members are super passionate about our product and self motivation is the driving factor for our teams’ success.
- We believe in a remote-first approach where everyone is encouraged to do their best from wherever they are, and work together with individual responsibility and accountability. A flexible work environment encourages people to work according to what works best for them and maintain a good work life balance.
- We are an international and friendly team spread across 9 countries, coming together once a year for our annual off-site/retreat.
- We provide a competitive compensation package, latest IT equipment, and a personal growth & education package.
Please expect the following steps for this role after you apply. The response time is usually within 1 week for each step. You could expect some alterations when necessary.
- Intro call with People Manager.
- Interview with Hiring Manager(s).
- Mini case study or assignment if applicable.
- Team-fit conversation.