Eventbrite has built its business on empowering event creators with solutions to enable their success.
In the process, we have touched millions of event creators and consumers, helping them get together, explore their interests, and pursue their passions through live experiences. Now, we’re embarking on a journey to make our platform even more powerful and intuitive for our most valuable creators. Growing our event creator base, helping them onboard and adopt our product and ultimately staying on as a satisfied customer is a critical part of Eventbrite’s success.
To help us deliver on this ambitious vision, we are searching for an energetic Product Manager who puts the customer first, is passionate about user experience, and lives and breathes data to make decisions. Sounds like you? Let’s talk.
You’ll be joining a global team of experienced and talented Product Managers, Engineers, and Designers who are focused on building a product that empowers and enables customers to participate in great live experiences. We are passionate about events, motivated, collaborative, and a fun-loving team responsible for a high-growth, global business.
With the largest event inventory on the planet, and millions of people using the platform to discover and host monthly events, Eventbrite is looking for a Product Manager to empower creators to efficiently create, manage and showcase their event programs at scale.
You will lead the definition, vision, strategy, and execution of a team that focuses on the event creation flow, for both events in-person and online. You will be the leader of your product area and responsible for taking it to the next level, generating impact both for the user and the company. You will collaborate within a cross-functional team, including Product Design, Engineering, Data, Research, and Marketing, among others. The ultimate goal is to create high-quality products that increase user satisfaction.
- Lead the ideation, definition, execution, and launch of user-centric products.
- Create clear goals for the team. Drive product development with a world-class team of Engineers, Product Designers, and Analysts to deliver impact for our business and users.
- Understand user needs and problems; identify and define product requirements. You’ll end up transforming them into user stories or actionable tasks so that your team can develop them.
- Drive a strong experimentation process.
- Use data and metrics to inform your strategy and success criteria.
- Ensure that your product impacts the intended users, collaborating with other stakeholders for a successful go-to-market strategy.
- 2-4 years of product management experience.
- User-centric development approach and deep empathy for users, with experience in user research and testing.
- Look for solutions and recommendations instead of getting stuck on the problem.
- Turn ideas into actionable realities through effective execution with a focus on impact.
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally, collaborate, influence, and work as part of a team.
- Excellent communication and writing skills that allow you to tailor your message to the audience you’re addressing.
- Ability to influence team members.
- Data-driven approach with the ability to leverage data to make decisions.
- Expert in using analytics tools, including essential SQL and A/B testing.
- Experience working in cross-functional growth teams
- Strong data background with expertise in experimentation and analysis
WHAT WE OFFER
We are committed to providing competitive, valuable and meaningful benefits for our Britelings.
We work hard to cultivate a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture where Britelings feel like they belong.
Employees can participate in resource groups and we offer programming throughout the year to support a diverse and inclusive workplace. Read more about our Diversity and Inclusion work for our team, culture, and community.
We offer comprehensive benefits and a wellness package above and beyond standard medical benefits to support our Britelings’ lifestyle.
Eventbrite’s global benefit programs are designed to meet you where you are by offering resources and support for your health, well-being, finances, and family. This includes support in a remote/hybrid environment, wellness allowance, Carrot family planning benefit, Origin Financial Planning service, and other offerings to ease the mind and body like Modern Health and BriteBreaks (generally the first Friday of every month off).
Eventbrite is a global self-service ticketing, marketing, and experience technology platform that serves a consumers and event creators in nearly 180 countries. Since inception, Eventbrite has been at the center of the experience economy, transforming the way people organize and attend events. With over 280 million tickets distributed for over 5 million total events in 2022, Eventbrite is where people all over the world discover new things to do or new ways to do more of what they love. Learn more at www.eventbrite.com.
Eventbrite is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, and applications from all suitably qualified individuals are encouraged, regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.