Location: 100% remote (UK/EU)
Our awesome team consists of experienced Product Managers, Business Analysts, Technical Writers, Engineers and Designers who together are responsible for creating real-time cutting-edge payment technology products for FinTechs and banks alike. The Core Services team sits within a broader Product team of 30+ talented people spanning multiple geographies and business lines. The Product Management team are defined by their growth mindset and ability to work closely with Engineering counterparts. They own their services, dedicated developer resources, design and then actually build best-in-class cloud-native offerings (already changing the payments world), and work directly with clients to help them build amazing things.
This is new role created due to growth of the team. You will own our full suite of Core Services, including shaping the Build roadmap and balancing feature work with Run requests. You will work with both internal and external stakeholders and will have a lead or consulting role to play across a range of projects for a range of customers. Your services have an element of criticality to them, and therefore experienced Engineering teams and battle-hardened processes supporting them. You will double down on your SaaS experience and will help define what good looks like as the business and the services scale globally.
- Own the strategy for an established and scaling set of services, along with the APIs they support.
- To work both cross-team and directly with customers across multiple countries to help them evolve the way they process payments
- Develop long-term strategic partnerships with customers both existing and emerging
- Work effectively across Product groups including the market teams, Infosec and Infrastructure teams
- Line manage and coach two experienced BAs, both of whom are in place
- Define the roadmap for two engineering teams, balancing Run vs Build need, identifying solutions, prioritising work and ensuring timely delivery
- Develop an understanding of market need with the technical realities of a rapidly evolving cloud-native platform
- Work closely with both Engineering Team Lead and Architects in an environment of continual learning as we extend the boundaries of new technologies
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- You must be a Product Manager with well-rounded experience managing SaaS offerings (cradle-to-grave and/or maintain-and-grow of an existing service)
- Proven end-to-end Product Management experience for cloud-native products, preferably in a scale-up environment (hosted in AWS, Azure or GCP)
- Experience managing direct reports and working closely with multiple teams of engineers is essential
- An ability to span both the commercial and the technical and to move seamlessly between these two worlds
- A desire to progress, and to assume a role that grows in responsibility as our business scales, and to work with an ever expanding team of passionate people
- You could have Fintech experience, perhaps in Payments, but this is not necessary to succeed in this role
- 30 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Remote friendly environment
- Remote working equipment allowance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Udemy and educational reimbursements
- Full details are available on our careers page
We are an award-winning cloud-native payment technology provider for financially regulated institutions. Launched in 2016, we’ve doubled in size year on year as we continue to redefine what a truly instant payment experience means.
We celebrate diversity, promote entrepreneurialism and are committed to giving everyone a say in shaping our business. Here you will grow as a person and accomplish incredible things. A career at Form3 is empowering, inspiring and fun. Join us and help shape the future of payments.
At Form3 we embrace equal opportunity and are committed to building a diverse team of exceptional individuals. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status and it is our strong belief that the more inclusive we are as a business, the better our work will be.