Team: Product Office
Location: Ukraine, Cyprus, Kazakhstan, Poland
Work format: Mixed
- 3+ years of experience in developing IT products;
- 2+ years of experience in the gambling field (providers, aggregators, slots);
- Work with affiliate platform;
- Analytical thinking, ability to analyze the market and competitors, to find non-standard solutions of tasks;
- Ability to use analytics/analysis tools, understanding of product figures and indicators;
- Data-driven and User-oriented approach is a must;
- Prioritization of tasks, ability to set up working processes, to arrange and to supervise teams’ work;
- Experience in working with JIRA / Confluence / Figma;
- English language, Upper intermediate level (B2) preferably.
Will be plus
- Experience in the affiliate marketing field and affiliate platform;
- Fundamental knowledge of UX/UI+Product Design.
- Coaching, support, improvement and development of one of the company’s products (gambling);
- Monitoring of the user’s activity (user’s pains), searching for decisions for improving a product (product’s gains);
- Development of the product within the framework of a general product strategy;
- Working/dealing with adjacent products and projects in a company;
- Evaluation of tasks, prioritization of Backlog, setting out deadlines and control over its compliance;
- Solving tactical tasks within the team;
- Collaborate with other teams/departments in a company.
Our benefits to you
- Work in an international IT product ecosystem;
- Opportunity for career and professional growth;
- Ability to involve your ideas and developments;
- Training at the expense of the ecosystem;
- Paid vacation (24 days);
- Paid sick leave;
- 4 days off;
- Days of personal events;
- Medical insurance;
- Free English courses.