Are you a visionary problem-solver with a passion for building innovative products? Do you believe that AI can disrupt even the most traditional industries?
We’re seeking a dynamic Product Manager to join our fast-paced and fast-gorwing startup team. In this role, you’ll lead one of the stream-aligned teams, and play a pivotal part in shaping our product vision, driving its execution, and delivering solutions that create a significant impact and move the needl for our customers and receeve – all this while keeping your finger on the pulse of the market, through extensive communication from and toward users and stakeholders, in and out the company.
You’ll be working in tandem with Engineering, Marketing, Sales, Marketing and Operations, and will be responsible for shaping and delivering software solution for a specific stream of value and features. You’ll also have an opportunity to work closely with experts in the industry which is craving for automation.
- Take ownership of stream-aligned team, and drive with them a continuous flow of work aligned with a business domain and part of the value proposition.
- Gather and aggregate feedback and inputs from your personal market education, and multiple stakeholders, both internal and external and use those to insights to contribute to the product vision aligned with customer needs, the global product strategy of the company, the capacity of our tech teams.
- Develop the “pitches” to describe a business-centric problem and its potential solution, and champion and carry this pitch through the product dev lifecycle, and toward actual business value to our customer.
- Provide subject matter expertise and context to the Engineering team to enable them to provide the best possible solutions.
- Manage and Report of milestones, progress and hurdles on development.
- Educate all internal stakeholders on new value propositions.
- Plan and perform approval with Quality Assurance as well as internal and external stakeholders.
Additionally, your responsibilities would also span across:
- Help assessing strategic opportunities for receeve.
- Define objectives and key achievement steps for the scope you manage.
- Contribute to qualification / disqualification process and RFP/RFI proposals.
- Pilot customer and user discovery to identify and confirm new opportunities.
- Conduct market studies and customer validation in order to help driving the product storytelling and marketing messaging.
- Support the Head of Product in creating alignment between the different Engineering, Operations, Sales and Marketing and as well as Customers and Suppliers.
- Those parts of our culture really resonates with you and your past experiences: “Behave like owners”, and “Evolve constantly”. We like to take full ownership and have an impact.
- You have the soft skills of someone who loves solving riddles and mysteries, while smartly managing your resources
- Curiosity and being problem-solving focused
- Adaptability and resilience
- Communication skills through influence and persuasion, to various level of seniority
- A positive mindset in front of opportunities and challenges
- Self-awareness on strengths and weaknesses.
Must-Haves / Requirements
- Minimum 2 years in product management roles where there was heavy client and stakeholders interaction (we are B2B).
- Experience in in B2B-SaaS, ideally Fin-Tech.
- Join one of Germany’s Top Startup Employers 2022.
- Chance to re-shape the future of an industry.
- We do not fear making mistakes as long as one learns from them.
- Work-Life Balance: We all have private lives, we get it. We embrace flexible schedules.
- Remote-first company with an international team.
- A flat hierarchy where you will have limited internal politics, the ability to get things done and direct access to the founders.
- Well known investors and strong funding.
- High degree of ownership in a dynamic environment.
We live diversity. In our teams we bring together people with different backgrounds, perspectives and skills. We welcome all applications – regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age, sexual orientation and identity.
receeve is a fully customisable All-in-One Platform for Collections & Recovery. We simplify the growing complexity of data and systems and empower in-house teams to quickly and easily automate processes, deploy communications and apply 360° insights to maximise recovery and to minimise risk across every stage of the credit management value chain – from pre-delinquency to portfolio assignment or sale.
One platform. A perfect balance of ease-of-use and power, receeve’s cloud-native, no-code platform is fast to deploy, simple to manage, and easy to customise and expand. Bring together intelligence, strategy, and operations in one place.
Our clients come from the banking, telco, public utilities, and retailer segments. We have recently increased our seed funding from venture capital funds from Seaya Ventures, 14W, and ABN AMRO Ventures. Existing backers, Mangrove, Speedinvest, and Seedcamp participated in the expansion round – bringing our total war chest to more than $18M to accelerate growth throughout Europe and other parts of the world.
We are headquartered in Hamburg, Germany through our teams are working fully remote. We are 60+ of the most creative and innovative thinking people. We are growing and always on the lookout for inspired and talented people. If you are motivated to be a part of something big. If you have a passion for technology, innovation, customer success, sales, and building sales opportunities from scratch. If you like to think outside the box to make great things happen. Then we want you to join us in our journey!