Ruby Labs Ltd (RL) is a fast-growing start-up established in London in 2018. RL operates the biggest astrology mobile app, Hint, with the mission to educate people by simplifying astrology for greater awareness, and we launched a mobile fitness app, Able, this year.
We are looking for a highly experienced, deeply empathetic Product Manager to join the RL’s Health and Fitness Product team. We have significant expansion plans, and our ability to deliver delightful, impactful and exceptional product experiences will be paramount to our continued success.
We’re looking for someone bright, unwaveringly candid, and driven. If you’re a highly ambitious, personable problem-solver, then this is an opportunity to join a fast-growth and ambitious start-up.
- Create and review user stories (inc. granular breakdowns, acceptance criteria, QA);
- Diligently prioritize our product backlog while balancing customer/resource demands;
- Collate and define feature requirements from stakeholders;
- Ensure that all product endeavors are highly organized and systematically tracked;
- Conduct research and analysis with our users and the wider market;
- Strengthen RL’s position as the industry leader (and keep us there… way out in front).
- Seasoned product person with 3+ years of Product Management experience, ideally within a high-growth mobile b2c apps start-up or scale-up environment;
- Extremely comfortable with every aspect of the development lifecycle within cross-functional teams – from initial ideation and scoping of initiatives, through to Sprint Planning;
- Natural whizz with product development software (i.e. Jira / Figma / Confluence);
- Ability to translate complex concepts, problems, and long-term strategies into simple terms, solutions, and bite-sized goals;
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products;
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written – with confidence to present clear, articulate recommendations (and challenges) about all-things Product;
- A team player used to a culture of sharing and engaging.
You will be joining a strong team of ~70 people passionate about building the best-in-class product. RL has incredible team members, users, and ambitions… which is where you come in.
This is a fantastic opportunity to build and grow some of the most exciting astrology and fitness products which will shape the future of how people consume these services.
We are a remote-first company, and our product team is distributed across Europe while our chat operators and content management are located on-site in Malta. This was a deliberate choice to prioritise work-life balance and ensure we’re able to accommodate the best people in Europe, whilst fostering diversity.
Kindness is what drives us. By that, we mean the way we treat each other. We make it our mission to choose people who show respect and empathy.
We want everyone to feel included, seen, comfortable, and confident to be themselves. We’ve had the privilege of cherry-picking our team on an international scale and we encourage diversity to gain insight into a range of cultures (and climates!).
We know there’s more to life than work. Our flexible and remote approach allows us to look after ourselves, while still enjoying a job we love.
Every day is a learning curve at Ruby Labs, and we aim to keep it that way. As a start-up, we’re always experimenting. We welcome new ideas and a fresh perspective. If you know something we don’t, then we want to hear it. Learning is ingrained in our culture; every opportunity is a lesson to be learned.
Competitive remuneration, Culture of continuous learning, Flexible vacation policy.
Regular employment in UK or Malta or Contractor agreement for the team members distributed across Europe (non-UK/Malta).